+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was asked to submit my out of Canada dependants application to Accra in June 2021.

My spouse missed a call from AVO earlier today..... She would be returning the call on Monday. Has anyone got a call like this before? Any suggestions is welcome.

Thank you

KunChun

Oct 29, 2021
send an email first to then at info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com
I got the reply below when I did.
for their payment, you'll need to get someone to pay in cedis for you then you'll print the proof and attach to the package you're sending.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We acknowledge receipt of your message. Kindly send the following documents to us via DHL:

• Passport
  • Letter from IRCC
  • CVAC Consent Form – Pages 1 and 2 only (see attached)
  • Typed Return address, telephone number and email address on a sheet of paper
  • Payment slip of GHC173.00 (per person for residents within Accra) or GHC175.00 (per person for residents outside Accra) or GHC411.00 (per person if you live in any other country within Africa) )
  • Required size passport pictures – Permanent Resident Applicants(50mmX70mm with date, name and address of studio behind one photo)
  • Any other documents required – Permanent Resident Applicants
Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744

**FEES INCLUDE RETURN OF YOUR PASSPORT.

Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)
Canada Visa Application Centre
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ghana
Baptist Convention House, Abelenkpe road
Abelemkpe, Accra, Ghana
Tel: +233302750200
@peterjohn,
Thanks much... I'll follow the steps you highlighted.

Janet A

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Good day everyone. Please can someone help, what is the significance of dependants having UCI before applying?
1. Does it make the application fast ?
2. Those of you that applied with UCI was your application fast or still the same 12 months?
Thanks in anticipation.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
NicE one hehehehe told u dnt stress it's in transit once it gets to them they will notify you. The courier services are the ones who keep holding and lack of info. But we thank God I have actually been waiting for this message this week. And finally hehehehehhee. We thank GOD. YOU can be at peace now.
Lol I know right! Thank God
Thank you too.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello everyone,
I’ve received my Passport, finally! The wait is over .

thanks a lot for all the info and kind words. I pray that those also waiting for theirs will all receive it in Jesus name… I’ll be checking the forum from time to time. Thanks again y’all. Have a beautiful day.

olusehun

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone,

thanks a lot for all the info and kind words. I pray that those also waiting for theirs will all receive it in Jesus name… I’ll be checking the forum from time to time. Thanks again y’all. Have a beautiful day.
Congratulations

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Vbabe

Sep 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

Congratulations Iamqueendee. So happy for you, the wait is over, you can now be with your love once.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please guys . I want to ask a question that needs urgent answer. I have bought my ticket to take a holiday and spend 3 week with my wife outside Canada and may likely extend it to 2 months but I just went through a thread to read peoples comments on traveling outside Canada while you are sponsoring your wife's PR.

In my case, I already applied a long time and then married her and added her to my already existing application (Add-on) her process is on but no medical request yet. The argument in the other forum is that they cancel and reject some peoples application for not being in Canada during the processing. While others said they know some person who went and the process was not canceled. Please did anybodys spouse living in Canada visited during the process and the application continued and was granted without any issues? I want to know because I am fully set to fly next week and I don't want to restart de process again. Please I need your response. Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please guys . I want to ask a question that needs urgent answer. I have bought my ticket to take a holiday and spend 3 week with my wife outside Canada and may likely extend it to 2 months but I just went through a thread to read peoples comments on traveling outside Canada while you are sponsoring your wife's PR.

In my case, I already applied a long time and then married her and added her to my already existing application (Add-on) her process is on but no medical request yet. The argument in the other forum is that they cancel and reject some peoples application for not being in Canada during the processing. While others said they know some person who went and the process was not canceled. Please did anybodys spouse living in Canada visited during the process and the application continued and was granted without any issues? I want to know because I am fully set to fly next week and I don't want to restart de process again. Please I need your response. Thanks.
Still wrong forum.

Azimuss

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019

Short term travels are fine. Just don’t leave for more than 6 months. So you probably doing in-land sponsorship? I left Canada for 1.5 month to visit my spouse, no problem. But I did outland and visited her.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Hello everyone,

Congratulations! I hope you're reunited with your loved one soon

Reactions: Iamqueendee