+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Yes they did. But we uploaded it through our GCKey account.
How are we supposed to do it? Webform or Gckey account?
I don't know if both are the same. I copied the link i was sent, pasted on my browser and it was a webform, just uploaded via that. So, yes I uploaded via webform. Maybe you can try webform but since it's reflecting in your account already, then I don't know how best to advice. Experienced people here can advice

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Please where must I upload ADR? Webform or Gckey? Additional documents were requested and for the past 4 weeks it says additional documents have been uploaded. Nothing again
What's your GCkey saying in the ADR line? Received?

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
I'm really sorry, have been on quarantine and haven't logged on here since. My landing was really good and no stress. Landed at Pearson airport, had a covid test, and another one on day 8.
Congratulations to you and your spouse on the reunion! Was there any waiting at all at the airport?

Reactions: AVODamn!!!

Odufa

Jul 7, 2021
First thing first... be truthful about every Visa refusal.
Secondly... know where you work with dates correctly
3.Be confident about where you first met and how you met. The circumstance surrounding the meeting. Also remember you already gave details of how you first met in one of the forms you submitted. Don't change that...just say it with confidence... you will be asked!
4. Know where your spouse work over there and what he does
5. If your spouse has a house... know how much he bought it..also know how long he is going to pay the mortgage...like how many years?
6. If there is or if there are kids on either side... know the details of their grades in school
7. If there is divorce in either side... have good knowledge of the facts and dates..

If you know the above.. any other question will be cheaply answered by you. God bless

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello guys,

How long does it take to get another mail from the time your PP was sent to High Commission for stamping and back to VFS Accra (decision envelop, VISA & COPR)? anyone?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello guys,

How long does it take to get another mail from the time your PP was sent to High Commission for stamping and back to VFS Accra (decision envelop, VISA & COPR)? anyone?
From the previous applicants from Nigeria was roughly 6 weeks. But the last Ghanaian I recall took 10days. I myself haven't done mine so can't give any accurate info.

Could you please share your timeline? Or have u or anyone here recently been contacted by AVO, they been silent for a while now.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
What is going on with AVO, nothing seams to be moving! This is really frustrating and overwhelming
Honestly Chinelo, I am with you on this. Avo is something else. They just seem to leave and overlook files until when they feel they should. Very somehow.

Last edited: