+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Me too since I received message that I have passed the medical in July 8, I haven't heard anything from them. Im worried. October it will be a year.
Don't worry js get ur MP's info ready and get in touch once it hits the year's target. Some of them are helpful. Hopefully urs will be of help to you. No need to worry at all, don't let these guys frustrate always. I used to be bothered till it exceeded a year and now left it in GOD'S HANDS. it is well and shall end soon.

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
Good day everyone,
Please does anyone know the The Visa Office processing Canada Visitor’s VISA for Nigeria. Is it Accra Visa office?

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
We have received COPR and passport back from Accra. May everyone here still waiting receive good news as well!
Congratulations to you and your family and safe travels! Make sure you download arriveCan and follow the steps before your flight date comes

Reactions: LeaAmbrose

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello house, has anyone recently sent his/her passport out through vfs lagos? And please if you have, when and what’s the current status?

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Hello there, I need help please.
AOR 16th January 2020
SPONSOR'S APPROVAL 12th February 2020
BIOMETRIC INSTRUCTION LETTER 12th February 2020 (Never received in post)
BIOMETRIC INSTRUCTION LETTER RESENT July 2020
BIOMETRIC DONE July 2020
MEDICAL REQUEST 16th September 2020
MEDICAL DONE. 30th September 2020
Medical request was for me and NON ACCOMPANYING CHILD (DEPENDENT)
BOTH MEDICALS WERE DONE ANYWAY
MEDICAL PASSED 7th October 2020
Ever since then ... all quiet
Confirmed via email that application in queue for interview
EVENT SCHEDULE 24th August 2021
ATTENDED INTERVIEW 16th Seotember 2021 @ IOM Isaac John Street Lagos
Interviewing Officer said she would send me Additional Request and she did the same day so that I can quickly send back as my medical will soon expire.
At that point, I was happy...
18th September I uploaded additional requests which are... A newly completed Shedule A (immm 5669 and a new Police Clearance Certificate and also Divorce decree Nissi and Absolute from previous marriage)
I did not hit SUBMIT until 21st September, 2021 as I was being too careful.
Since then...all quiet.. even though it is just 1 week from the time of submitting Adfitional Documents.

Today 28th September 2021, I decided to email IRCC just to be sure the Additional Documents were received and I also said in my mail that "because my medical will also expire soon". Believe me, WITHIN 1 hour, I got requests for Medical for myself (PA and my NON ACCOMPANYING CHILD who is a DEPENDANT).
When I saw the request for Medical again, I sent another mail thanking them and also appealed to them that THEY SHOULD RECONSIDER THEIR REQUEST FOR MEDICALS (because I know the stress of booking medical appointments at IOM and the costs especially when it is involving 2 of us. As if that was not enough, within 30 minutes, I got ANOTHER REQUEST ON THE PORTAL THAT MY NON ACCOMPANYING CHILD SHOULD SUBMIT A NEWLY COMPLETED SCHEDULE A and Police Clearance Certificate ( Note that they have never requested for PCC from my Non ACCOMPANYING child before now.)

At that point. I could not laugh... I could not cry... I was in between.

Can anybody please help.. I need someone to just increase my hope with any good experience. Thanks

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
AOR 16th January 2020
BIOMETRIC DONE July 2020
Interviewing Officer said she would send me Additional Request and she did the same day so that I can quickly send back as my medical will soon expire.
18th September I uploaded additional requests which are... A newly completed Shedule A (immm 5669 and a new Police Clearance Certificate and also Divorce decree Nissi and Absolute from previous marriage)
Since then...all quiet.. even though it is just 1 week from the time of submitting Adfitional Documents.

Today 28th September 2021, I decided to email IRCC just to be sure the Additional Documents were received and I also said in my mail that "because my medical will also expire soon". Believe me, WITHIN 1 hour, I got requests for Medical for myself (PA and my NON ACCOMPANYING CHILD who is a DEPENDANT).
When I saw the request for Medical again, I sent another mail thanking them and also appealed to them that THEY SHOULD RECONSIDER THEIR REQUEST FOR MEDICALS (because I know the stress of booking medical appointments at IOM and the costs especially when it is involving 2 of us. As if that was not enough, within 30 minutes, I got ANOTHER REQUEST ON THE PORTAL THAT MY NON ACCOMPANYING CHILD SHOULD SUBMIT A NEWLY COMPLETED SCHEDULE A and Police Clearance Certificate ( Note that they have never requested for PCC from my Non ACCOMPANYING child before now.)

Can anybody please help.. I need someone to just increase my hope with any good experience. Thanks
Wow your story is really intense. Wow it is well, haven't heard such situation before because I thought the non accompanying dependents weren't required for all that.

Thing with IRCC is once a document is requested they demand it unless there is a reason you can't get it but to appeal for it, I doubt it. Best person to communicate with them and help out might be your MP. At times they are very helpful. But looking at your situation best advice I can say is to get all they asked for even if would take a month take your time gather everything and submit to them. Atleast there is a sign they are currently on your file as they keep replying you and communicating with you. The only sa dthing is to wait till this time to start all these requests. But just fight for your family reunification and submit any required documents.

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Wow your story is really intense. Wow it is well, haven't heard such situation before because I thought the non accompanying dependents weren't required for all that.

Thing with IRCC is once a document is requested they demand it unless there is a reason you can't get it but to appeal for it, I doubt it. Best person to communicate with them and help out might be your MP. At times they are very helpful. But looking at your situation best advice I can say is to get all they asked for even if would take a month take your time gather everything and submit to them. Atleast there is a sign they are currently on your file as they keep replying you and communicating with you. The only sa dthing is to wait till this time to start all these requests. But just fight for your family reunification and submit any required documents.
Thank you for your kind response. I appreciate you hugely. I will do as advised. I believe God will see me through. Thanks once again.

Reactions: Penny.a

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Thank you for your kind response. I appreciate you hugely. I will do as advised. I believe God will see me through. Thanks once again.
You welcome, just pray and hope they don't go silent on you. Once they on your file try your best and satisfy them. Afterall, all you want is be with family. GOOD LUCK. and please update us on what ever happens. Will keep you in prayers.

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
AOR 16th January 2020
BIOMETRIC DONE July 2020

Just give them what they have asked for and get your visa in peace. Worst case scenario extra one month if IOM do anyhow.

Better than letting them think you have something to hide by sending them emails back and forth.

The most important thing is that you have done and passed your interview.