+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I know I have asked this before, but I just want clarification one more time. The COPR on GCKey, that you received on August 24th. Is that a pdf document? Or is it just the blurb under Document Status. We have that on our account, with the counterfoil document number and details. But I don't see any COPR. Unless that is what it is.
Nah, you are correct. It's not a PDF doc, just an update showing expiration date of the visa.
You will get the actual COPR doc plus Passport when package is returned to you via courier (UPS).

LeaAmbrose

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
Québec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
App. Filed.......
14-01-2021
AOR Received.
25-02-2021
File Transfer...
26-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
28-07-2021
Ah ok, thank you so much for the information. When we have nothing to do but wait, sometimes the mind starts overthinking and worry kicks in. SMH

Vbabe

Sep 16, 2021
Please what does it mean, when you get a mail to come for an interview in the same place you did your medical, and to come along with additional documents.

Penny.a

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Ad
Please what does it mean, when you get a mail to come for an interview in the same place you did your medical, and to come along with additional documents.
They usually request for additional documents to complete the processing of your application but the interview could mean they find something suspicious. What's your timeline?

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hi everyone, please, Has anyone received PPR Lately?
Not sure even though one person had claimed to have gotten PPR last week Friday but wasn't updated here and don't know how true it is. Am sure it's as a result of the upcoming elections next Monday. Looks like it has slowed down some visa offices. They always need a reason to js be slow.

Anyway please all those in Canada who will be voting please vote well. Hehehehehehe it might affect the immigration system.

Reactions: Ali Al-Hassan

Ali Al-Hassan

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Ontario
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
12-04-2021
Med's Done....
29-04-2021
Did they give you a date? My wife is still waiting to get a date for her interview

IamChinelo

Jul 26, 2021
Not sure even though one person had claimed to have gotten PPR last week Friday but wasn't updated here and don't know how true it is. Am sure it's as a result of the upcoming elections next Monday. Looks like it has slowed down some visa offices. They always need a reason to js be slow.

Anyway please all those in Canada who will be voting please vote well. Hehehehehehe it might affect the immigration system.
I really don’t see how the election should affect PPR in our LOCAL VO.
This is becoming very frustrating