+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Janeyyy

Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone, I read all through and this thread is really insightful...

Is there any May 2021 Applicant here? Awaiting Medicals request?

Diolar

Dec 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
No I have not received mine. I submitted in Abuja. Hopefully this week.
You may have to call them tomorrow. They held on to mine since Wed and when there was no further correspondence, called them today. They kept insisting on payment to have it delivered despite paying for a two way delivery via DHL. Sent proof of payment and later received a notification that it has been sent via courier even though DHL is yet to receive it.
We'll see what tomorrow holds. No communication whatsoever until a call was made.

Reactions: AVODamn!!!

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hopefully this week. Amen
Have VFS Abuja received it? Or dispatched to the courier?
Not sure if they've received it. Emailed them on Friday and they said it is not ready for collection, in transit to the visa application center. They'll send me an email when it is ready for collection.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Not sure if they've received it. Emailed them on Friday and they said it is not ready for collection, in transit to the visa application center. They'll send me an email when it is ready for collection.
Hopefully soon. Maybe it's with Lagos VFS enroute to Abj VFS. Cos it looks like they run a batch system. Keep checking the VFS tracking now to see what the updates show as well.

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
You may have to call them tomorrow. They held on to mine since Wed and when there was no further correspondence, called them today. They kept insisting on payment to have it delivered despite paying for a two way delivery via DHL. Sent proof of payment and later received a notification that it has been sent via courier even though DHL is yet to receive it.
We'll see what tomorrow holds. No communication whatsoever until a call was made.
Will call them. Was this Lagos or Abuja VFS you submitted with?