Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
The prayers are what keeping us sane, coz soon we’re hitting the 2 years mark waiting .
@Nigeriana have you ordered GCMS notes since your application has been in process? Wow. One thing I'm sure we can all attest to is AVO is never on time.
I encourage you to continue to wait -- easier said than done, I know. However, best case scenario you get a DM and PPR same day. Let's see what's in stores for you and all of us in this thread awaiting an update as we approach the end of this month. My prayer to you, this will be over very soon and the time you've waited to be reunited with your spouse will be a blur. I'm sending blessings your way!!

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
For those still waiting for PPR, please write to your MP.

I wrote to my MP yesterday and got PPR today.

Maybe the letter played a role, maybe not.... i dont really know cos we prayed together about this every single day about this. So i dont know...

But just send the email, after all to send email is free, so why wait for a timeline if you feel frustrated?
No harm in trying las las .. u never know...
I agree with @Nneji it doesn't hurt to send an email. However, like Nneji stated I'm not sure if it'll have much of an impact if you're still within processing time, but for those of you who have exceeded processing time and still waiting for PPR, I encourage you to contact MP.

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Congratulations everyone! May the blessings keep pouring and may those who have suffered in waiting longer find relief as soon as possible.
Amen!! You're time is coming ooo, once your spouse passes his medical examination!!

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Wow hahahaha yours the fastest hehehehehe. Wow God is good ah there is hope. Pray for us all...
By God's grace. However, it hasn't ended yet. We're all in this together. Praying for you and everyone in this thread.

Reactions: Dimilitantey

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
You made me burst out with laughter :D haha, congratulations again!

My subject heading in the email to my MP was "Appeal for your intervention in my IRCC Spouse sponsorship Application".

In the email i provided dates i got my eligibility to sponsor him, medicals passed etc... I also stated that he recieved his pre arrival letter and eCAS update to Decision made on 13th July however its been 10 days now and no PPR, and that usually this would have come same day (no ask me how i take know that abeg ..lol) but no further communication. I also provided other info like application nos, our full names, relationship status (married), our UCIs... just stuff like that.... Even added jare by telling my MP that he got fulling vaccinated in June.... and then i attached relevant doc (Screen shot of eCAS showing decision made, copy of Vaccine card, My PR Card, His Passport page).

The of cos dont forget to express how you are emotionally distraught. In my case was true cos moved to a new city and i have no friends here and zero support system. So been super tough.

After the email, I called the office and got the voicemail.. so i left a message that i sent an email and left my phone nos, but i would appreciate it if they look into my case (that ws yesterday afternoon).

So like i said earlier, maybe the email had zero impact... i dont know.. but my personal motto is there is no harm in trying (especially as money isnt involved oooo)

Reactions: Nneji

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
@Nigeriana have you ordered GCMS notes since your application has been in process? Wow. One thing I'm sure we can all attest to is AVO is never on time.
I encourage you to continue to wait -- easier said than done, I know. However, best case scenario you get a DM and PPR same day. Let's see what's in stores for you and all of us in this thread awaiting an update as we approach the end of this month. My prayer to you, this will be over very soon and the time you've waited to be reunited with your spouse will be a blur. I'm sending blessings your way!!
@Akissi18 Yes have the notes and nothing indicates that officer is not satisfied, not mentioned there.
I really do appreciate your encouraging words today, it’s been a rough day today. We’re both feeling down about this process. Thank you so much I received your prayers and blessings!!

Nailah

Mar 11, 2021
Wow nice nice, I just rush to check mine but still in process, and realised my medicals was received on 17th of July. For me I don't even follow anymore, my pre arrival which suppose to have been after medicals came over a month ago. I don't even know what to expect anymore. Am just waiting for this month to end.

As for you, you should be in the next pack of PPR'S prolky before end of month.
The prearrival thing doesn’t mean a thing again. Got prearrival May, 2021 and till now nothing. I’m a few days to hit the one year mark.

Nailah

Mar 11, 2021
I woke up this morning and saw an update in my email, so I checked my Online account and saw PPR!!

Yes oo....God has answered our prayers and he is going to do more for everyone.
For those that kept praying for us and even people here that cut me soap, I want to say thank you. lol

Okay so here is my process timeline:

Submitted Application via Canada Post: Dec 29, 2020
Application Received at IRCC: Jan 4, 2021
AOR: Feb 13, 2021
Biometric Request: May 6, 2021
Medical Request: May 6, 2021
My Sponsorship Eligibility Letter: May 7, 2021
Medicals Passed: June 4, 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: July 13, 2021
E-Cas Update to Decision Made: July 13, 2021
Linked Application to my online account: July 16, 2021
Letter to MP: July 22, 2021
Request letter to Submit Passport: July 23, 2021
Congratulations on your PPR

Reactions: Nneji

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
The prearrival thing doesn’t mean a thing again. Got prearrival May, 2021 and till now nothing. I’m a few days to hit the one year mark.
So actually the Pre-Arrival normally just means that the relationship is genuine and hence no interview required and that's it. But having an influence on the process NO. Just that most people got medicals request before the pre arrival, whilst mine did come before medicals that's why my timeline js not as normal as others. And also would be hitting the one year mark this month.

Wait but atleast you did your medicals already right or you also haven't done your medicals?

Nailah

Mar 11, 2021
So actually the Pre-Arrival normally just means that the relationship is genuine and hence no interview required and that's it. But having an influence on the process NO. Just that most people got medicals request before the pre arrival, whilst mine did come before medicals that's why my timeline js not as normal as others. And also would be hitting the one year mark this month.

Wait but atleast you did your medicals already right or you also haven't done your medicals?
Yes. I passed medicals in April

ayii

Jul 5, 2020
Hello guys, is there anyone presently in canada with application in Accra visa office and has had approval? My wife is currently in Canada, we’ve had DM for over a month now with no further response, prearrival letter came back in May. Tried contacting MP but they are of no help even though our application is more than a year now. Requested gcms notes and sent an email to accra VO but no response yet. Its just really frustrating.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello guys, is there anyone presently in canada with application in Accra visa office and has had approval? My wife is currently in Canada, we’ve had DM for over a month now with no further response, prearrival letter came back in May. Tried contacting MP but they are of no help even though our application is more than a year now. Requested gcms notes and sent an email to accra VO but no response yet. Its just really frustrating.
Yh IKR, can be really frustrating when you have no clue or idea of what's happening. I would suggest to be hopeful and hope for the best. I see there are several people in your situation. I really feel there is more to it with this their slow processing. Hopefully we get an explanation soon from IRCC.

Aug 21, 2020
I am in Canada with a visiting visa, got update to send my international passport + 2 passport photograph to visa office in Ottawa also got an update on virtual landing profiling o Friday. All this is after sending several mails and web form.

ayii

Jul 5, 2020
I am in Canada with a visiting visa, got update to send my international passport + 2 passport photograph to visa office in Ottawa also got an update on virtual landing profiling o Friday. All this is after sending several mails and web form.
Oh that’s great to hear. Can you please share your timeline? When did you get DM and subsequently PPR?

Midepearls

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Please to those who have sent their passport over to vsf offices in Nigeria, how much was it?
Do we have to pay first before sending passport over or it’s until when it gets there??
Thanks in anticipation