Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Oh okay, thanks bro. I did see it. Just confusing cos I had received the PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES which normally comes after the MEDICALS. Anyways it is what it is. I guess everybody situation unique int heir own way. Thanks again for the reference. Can only be happy for whoever gets their stuff processed fast only makes us hopeful. Really hope this month is for MR'S.
Hmm it's quite strange, but we'll take it like that and remain hopeful. Keep us updated!

Reactions: DantePam

mysine

May 19, 2021
Application Received: April 22 2020.
Request for additional document (Police Report from another country I lived): December 3, 2020
Eligibility passed: December 7, 2020
Receipt of Police Report: January 21, 2021
Medical Request: April 12, 2021
Medical Results Received (Passed): April 30, 2021
Invitation for Pre-arrival services: May 13, 2021
We started processing your application on May 12, 2021, on CIC online tool

I got my PPR request yesterday, June 9th. My husband called the MP (Member of Parliament) for his postal code area where we live last week Friday. I think it's one of the things God used to speed up the process. I think I will advise that if you are at this stage (Pre-arrival) for more than a month, please call. You can get details on the MP office from https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en. You will need to put your postal code, and you will get MP for your region. I pray we all get results real soon. Thanks for all your help on this platform

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Request for additional document (Police Report from another country I lived): December 3, 2020

I got my PPR request yesterday, June 9th. My husband called the MP (Member of Parliament) for his postal code area where we live last week Friday. I think it's one of the things God used to speed up the process. I think I will advise that if you are at this stage (Pre-arrival) for more than a month, please call. You can get details on the MP office from https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en. You will need to put your postal code, and you will get MP for your region. I pray we all get results real soon. Thanks for all your help on this platform
Congrats!!!

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021

Nice one there, congrats and thanks for the info to.

chismo7

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Wow there was MR this week. I only hope there is someone to explain how the team works. Is this Dec applicant you referring to also using the AVO. I have received the Pre Arrival Services but no MR yet. And a June 2020 applicant. Please anyone to shed light on this. I was even thinking they were not sending MR this month. But surely the MR was sent on 7 June?
I’ m a June 2020 applicant as well I got my PPR exactly one year from the date my application was received. Got MR in Mid April, Pre arrival June 4, MP June 7 and PPR June 9. Hang in tight, pray and be patient…. the wait will soon be over. Bottom line is other people’s timeline can be very encouraging however it’s equally unique. I wish y’all good luck.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I’ m a June 2020 applicant as well I got my PPR exactly one year from the date my application was received. Got MR in Mid April, Pre arrival June 4, MP June 7 and PPR June 9. Hang in tight, pray and be patient…. the wait will soon be over. Bottom line is other people’s timeline can be very encouraging however it’s equally unique. I wish y’all good luck.
Oh thanks, respect to you and big ups for ur comment. Appreciate. Oh sorry abt my update I had realised I put was a June applicant am actually a July 2020 applicant. I guess I just got shooked by the Pre arrival services update without a MR yet. Just felt a bit wierd as most cases are different from mine. Hoped for some relevance in others experience. But ama just be patient, hold tight and pray as its the best move to make at this stage. Ama update on any changes.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
When you say June 2020 applicant is it when your application started processing or when you sent documents to Accra?

Abayomi1111

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Kindly be informed that you do not need to book an appointment to submit your passports but all passports are to be sent strictly by Courier services ONLY. you can send in all required documents by the IRCC via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency (Red Star, GIG, UPS, Fedex, Dhl, to the Visa Application Centre of VFS. However, bear in mind that once the passport is ready for collection, after the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return, For more details, kindly visit the website below and Feedback Email: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria

Documents to include in the package:
1. International Passport ( per applicant)
2. A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) www.vfsglobal.com
3. Passport request letter from the IRCC
4. 2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
5. Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)6. *Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 7430 + 830 sms fee optional) Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application , you are not required to pay the transmission fee. for applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enrol for biometrics.

STERLING BankThe Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 )

Please visit the VFS Canada Visa Application Centre website,” Buy Services” page to find out more about the package transmission fees and the Centre addresses: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/buy-services
Thanks.. I called the VAC the Tuesday before you replied on Thursday. I got the same response.

Thanks I appreciate.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
To those getting PPR in Nigeria, If it is possible avoid lagos VFS avoid them ooo. Those VFS staff are agent of frustration, it is even better to DHL Abuja or directly to accra vfs and pay the money then get peace of mind than go through Lagos VFS. I dont understand how application that has been stamped since June 4th is still in transit on june 15th. my husband's passport that he submitted to lagos vfs, s what the customer service is telling me the passport is in Abj in transit to lagos for how long. even accra to lagos shipping took only one day. how can abj to lagos shipping time be entering 1 week when it is not spain. Don't say no one warned you when your BP start rising.

A...

Sep 22, 2020
To those getting PPR in Nigeria, If it is possible avoid lagos VFS avoid them ooo. Those VFS staff are agent of frustration, it is even better to DHL Abuja or directly to accra vfs and pay the money then get peace of mind than go through Lagos VFS. I dont understand how application that has been stamped since June 4th is still in transit on june 15th. my husband's passport that he submitted to lagos vfs, s what the customer service is telling me the passport is in Abj in transit to lagos for how long. even accra to lagos shipping took only one day. how can abj to lagos shipping time be entering 1 week when it is not spain. Don't say no one warned you when your BP start rising.
Hi, ,my passport was stamped on 4th June as well from Abuja VFS, but they're saying it hasn't gotten to Abuja.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi, ,my passport was stamped on 4th June as well from Abuja VFS, but they're saying it hasn't gotten to Abuja.
while ours is stuck in abj even though we never sent it through abuja. honestly this vfs is creating more problems than solution