+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Tmama1

Oct 28, 2020
Hello!!
So I received this email from my consultant and I just want to know the reason from ppl here even if I knew I can ask her.. Please help just want to know what it means.

We are writing to you today to see if any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family members.
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, separation, annulment;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to death of spouse or adoption or birth of a child including a child born to your accompanying dependent child;
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence;
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Please provide us the details if any of the above items apply to you or any of your accompanying family members.

Thank you.
Under what program did you apply please

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I just don't know what's wrong with them they keep treating us like we don't matter , my passport has been under process since 24th of September but I have not heard from them till now. I sent them many emails and we have also use the MP but still they refuse to respond to us. All we can do now is to pray and trust God that they will return our passports with the Visa. Accra Office is very notorious with the way deal with Ghanaians and Nigerians, I have come to the conclusion that they just don't care that's why they choose not answer or reply us
They had never love Africans and they don't want us in their country.

KingQueenD

Apr 2, 2019
Hello. Has anyone got a biometric appointment in Accra. I have sent 2 appointment requests and have not heard back. Not sure if its due to the elections in Ghana. I have called and no one answers.