+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello Fam,

Please who know the direct way to include new born in ones application. Have been on it since August and their response is always contact centralized intake office which have done with web form still no response.

Thanks

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Please friends, how can I book biometric appointment, I have tried the Vfs site I created an account while login in, it always says my account is locked, I should try in 2 minutes time, please I need help

BenWenn

Sep 15, 2020
Good morning,

Please does anyone have a contact at VFS Accra? Been trying to get the DHL tracking number from them but they arent reachable.

How can I get the tracking number to track my passport. They sent a notification they have couriered via DHL but didnt include the tracking number or AWB.

Olanny

Sep 22, 2020
Please friends, how can I book biometric appointment, I have tried the Vfs site I created an account while login in, it always says my account is locked, I should try in 2 minutes time, please I need help
i think you need to verify your email address first. An email containing a link would be sent to you to complete the verification.

Ng9ja

Oct 29, 2020
Please has anyone had their passport returned recently? Is there any process involved or they just send it back via courier. The tracking states it “is ready for collection “. Please what am I expecting? It’s been over a month and no word from them.

Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
Please has anyone had their passport returned recently? Is there any process involved or they just send it back via courier. The tracking states it “is ready for collection “. Please what am I expecting? It’s been over a month and no word from them.
Did you get a counterfoil update?

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Just here to vent ugh..These guys are taking their sweet time oo.. I wonder how an application just sits there for months till one day someone decides to open it and work on it and then puts it back for another set of months ....Eyaaa God help us oo. Anyways has anyone who did medicals in Sept heard anything?

Reactions: Dami Faj

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Just here to vent ugh..These guys are taking their sweet time oo.. I wonder how an application just sits there for months till one day someone decides to open it and work on it and then puts it back for another set of months ....Eyaaa God help us oo. Anyways has anyone who did medicals in Sept heard anything?

Is so tiring, I did my medicals in September too, trying to add my baby to my application since August till date nothing. It is well oh. God no go shame us

Tmama1

Oct 28, 2020
Nothing yet o!!! Over 2 months after medicals and no news! So frustrating, we passed the 1 year mark already...God help us!

Reactions: Bambi2019

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
Hello!!
So I received this email from my consultant and I just want to know the reason from ppl here even if I knew I can ask her.. Please help just want to know what it means.

We are writing to you today to see if any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family members.
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, separation, annulment;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to death of spouse or adoption or birth of a child including a child born to your accompanying dependent child;
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence;
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Please provide us the details if any of the above items apply to you or any of your accompanying family members.

Thank you.

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello!!
So I received this email from my consultant and I just want to know the reason from ppl here even if I knew I can ask her.. Please help just want to know what it means.

We are writing to you today to see if any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family members.
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, separation, annulment;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to death of spouse or adoption or birth of a child including a child born to your accompanying dependent child;
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence;
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Please provide us the details if any of the above items apply to you or any of your accompanying family members.

Thank you.

Congratulations, it means decision is about to be made, if they have not sent for your passport they will very soon