+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Runmiles

Nov 9, 2019
I couriered my passport to VFS Accra on the 25th of September, 2020 and passport has been under process since 2nd October. I had a call 4 weeks back if I can travel by the end of my medical expiry but since then no update on my passport.
Passport has been under processing for more than 6 weeks. Mailed the High Commission twice without any feedback. I have an exam next week and my passport will be required for entry.

Any advise???

Dziggy

Oct 6, 2020
I couriered my passport to VFS Accra on the 25th of September, 2020 and passport has been under process since 2nd October. I had a call 4 weeks back if I can travel by the end of my medical expiry but since then no update on my passport.
Passport has been under processing for more than 6 weeks. Mailed the High Commission twice without any feedback. I have an exam next week and my passport will be required for entry.

Any advise???
Sorry you have to go through this. Same here. Sent mine on the 12th of Oct. Still waiting. Maybe you can send an email to VFS Accra they may give you advice. All the best!

Runmiles

Nov 9, 2019
Sorry you have to go through this. Same here. Sent mine on the 12th of Oct. Still waiting. Maybe you can send an email to VFS Accra they may give you advice. All the best!

I have contacted VFS on several occasions and they redirect me to the High Commission. Your profile has been updated to decision made? My profile is still reading "in progress".

MKML

Jan 17, 2020

Any advise???
I just don't know what's wrong with them they keep treating us like we don't matter , my passport has been under process since 24th of September but I have not heard from them till now. I sent them many emails and we have also use the MP but still they refuse to respond to us. All we can do now is to pray and trust God that they will return our passports with the Visa. Accra Office is very notorious with the way deal with Ghanaians and Nigerians, I have come to the conclusion that they just don't care that's why they choose not answer or reply us

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
After the announcement about expediting spousal applications I haven’t seen any improvement in the wait times.. or was that just for inland applicants ‍♀ dear Lord help us .

Reactions: Kimberly03

Marykepo

Jun 7, 2019

Any advise???
Put a call through vfs global or you mail them to explain your situation to them