+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ebonychic

May 28, 2020
Guys, please be very careful so that you don't pay wrongs fee to wrong account number.
The 331ghs is per package, not per applicant. You can confirm on their webpage on the "buy services" section. That means if your application package has main applicant & dependants, you only pay 331ghs for the package, not 331ghs for each person.
Secondly, the account number, which you will find on VFS global, Accra's website is 0010134402080802.
Please guys, watch out so that you don't make mistakes & loose money, or even lost have your application not attended to because you paid to a wrong account.
Try to verify whatever you do by contacting VFS by mail or through to their website.
Guys, please be very careful.
Good day it’s per person I just sent mine last month and I asked VFS and the told me the 331 is per person I had to pay 80 thousand Naira for my two children And i

Engr Teekay

Jun 9, 2020
Good day it’s per person I just sent mine last month and I asked VFS and the told me the 331 is per person I had to pay 80 thousand Naira for my two children And i
I think I need to come in now. The 331 GHS is per package (envelope containing your passports/documents) . But if you have paid more it's likely not for insurance of confirmation of permanent resident VISA as requested in ready for visa letter. Please read the following link for clearance thanks.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gha/en/can/buy-services

Finally , I think they do refund if anybody pays in excess anyway.

Reactions: Prex19

Engr Teekay

Jun 9, 2020
Guys, please be very careful so that you don't pay wrongs fee to wrong account number.
The 331ghs is per package, not per applicant. You can confirm on their webpage on the "buy services" section. That means if your application package has main applicant & dependants, you only pay 331ghs for the package, not 331ghs for each person.
Secondly, the account number, which you will find on VFS global, Accra's website is 0010134402080802.
Please guys, watch out so that you don't make mistakes & loose money, or even lost have your application not attended to because you paid to a wrong account.
Try to verify whatever you do by contacting VFS by mail or through to their website.
Guys, please be very careful.
Semantics please.
Per applicant and per package both are the same. The applicant does summit on behalf of all the dependants and this will definitely come in the same package (not individual packages) for submission okay.

Reactions: king9999 and Prex19

Msdidi

May 14, 2020
Quick question pls

I have been seeing people asking of how to post their passport to Accra.

My question is, has Accra issued COPR to anyone since March 2019? The last I checked I was told the last time they issued was March 2019.

is the current speedy ppr for spousal? Or it’s everyone..

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Quick question pls

I have been seeing people asking of how to post their passport to Accra.

My question is, has Accra issued COPR to anyone since March 2019? The last I checked I was told the last time they issued was March 2019.

is the current speedy ppr for spousal? Or it’s everyone..
Yes they have been issuing. I got mine issued in July 2020.

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Okay- Congrats and have a safe flight and new life
Am checking if anyone that didn’t apply for spousal visa has received copr this year
Oh, I see! Thanks for the wishes. For your search, there are other threads that you can look at, like that of "Express Entry." You can try searching with the key word.