+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Hello Fam,

Please kindly assist to clarify,

I received medical request for myself alone.

Do they send medical requests for mother and child separately.

Thanks

Reactions: Smd91_

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hello Fam,

Please kindly assist to clarify,

I received medical request for myself alone.

Do they send medical requests for mother and child separately.

Thanks
Hiii did you notify them as soon as baby was born? If not you would have to do that immediately ....

Mareef

Mar 3, 2020
Hello, fam,
Please I need some help here concerning the CVAC consent form. am I required to fill out the indirect submission and or collection part of the form? Since I couriered my passports and other documents to the visa office already via DHL

olorij

Sep 28, 2020
I sponsored my husband and his son and they both received separate medical request. two different emails. one addressed to my husband and one addressed to our son. our son is 9 years old

Adeolafun

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
I sponsored my husband and his son and they both received separate medical request. two different emails. one addressed to my husband and one addressed to our son. our son is 9 years old

Please did you receive the medical requests for both same day

Senator1

Aug 15, 2017
I got ppr and to redo medical and police certificate last week. Completed and sent to VAC. When are we supposed to get the passport back.

Senator1

Aug 15, 2017
I was told by someone that VAC in Nigeria is not accepting Passports but it was an instruction from the letter we received from Accra to submit it to VAC via courier service which we did. Just confused

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
I got ppr and to redo medical and police certificate last week. Completed and sent to VAC. When are we supposed to get the passport back.
Is your application under express entry or spousal application??
You have no issues if you submitted at Accra, Abuja is not collecting passport from for now