+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Thank you for sharing the information. They are only open 4 hours a day :(. I m trying not to complain cause at least they are open.

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Reactions: Clara Onyii

Zino19

Apr 6, 2020
A friend of mine got an update to go do his biometrics in Accra at the VFS..and he hot it done last week.
The only difference is,
His application is express entry PR application and not a sponsorship
But this is to signify atleast they are back to work and surely we will hear from them.
Stay safe guys
It's not easy with this distance marriage stuff.

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
A friend of mine got an update to go do his biometrics in Accra at the VFS..and he hot it done last week.
The only difference is,
His application is express entry PR application and not a sponsorship
But this is to signify atleast they are back to work and surely we will hear from them.
Stay safe guys
It's not easy with this distance marriage stuff.
Thanks for the update. Springs up some sort of hope atleast.

Reactions: Canada&CO

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Guys, I got my passport with visa stamped & delivered to me via DHL today.
Received passport request on March 16, 2020.
Passport & other requested documents sent via courier from Nigeria to VFS Accra on July 7, 2020.
Courier delivery & VFS receipt confirmation on July 20, 2020 and dispatched to IRCC same day.
Process complete & decision envelope received by VFS Accra on July 30, 2020. It was handed to DHL same day.
And today, August 5, 2020, the envelope was delivered to me.
Can't thank God enough for this great deed, & can't wait to meet my dear wife.

Guys, if you are here in Nigeria, & already got passport request letter, u don't have to wait until VFS global opens their Canada Visa center here. If ur file is in Accra, u can send requested documents there.

Zino19

Apr 6, 2020
Passport & other requested documents sent via courier from Nigeria to VFS Accra on July 7, 2020.
Courier delivery & VFS receipt confirmation on July 20, 2020 and dispatched to IRCC same day.
Process complete & decision envelope received by VFS Accra on July 30, 2020. It was handed to DHL same day.

Guys, if you are here in Nigeria, & already got passport request letter, u don't have to wait until VFS global opens their Canada Visa center here. If ur file is in Accra, u can send requested documents there.
Congrats..all the best

Reactions: Prex19

calebyeboah

Oct 5, 2019

Congratulations bro.
I what was your timeline?
Are you 2019 applicant?

Bambi2019

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019

A big congratulations to you!
If I may..was your application spousal or EE?