+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Freinds don't you think the corona out break could affect immigration?
Because I can see things are not moving fast at all.
It is obvious that this fear has come true. Today, I went to VFS Lagos to submit my international passport for visa stamping, & on getting there by 8:30am, I stayed on queue waiting like every other person.
Just when I thought they'll soon start receiving our passports, they came & told us that instruction just came that they should not receive passports from us due to this Corona virus spread.
According to them, we'll be informed as soon as submission is possible.
(July 10th 2019 applicant )Got my passport and copr today @aabiola thanks again for the update bro, to those waiting I pray everyone gets a smooth process.
Waaaaaooooo! Congrats Zikky

Reactions: Zikky

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
It is obvious that this fear has come true. Today, I went to VFS Lagos to submit my international passport for visa stamping, & on getting there by 8:30am, I stayed on queue waiting like every other person.
Just when I thought they'll soon start receiving our passports, they came & told us that instruction just came that they should not receive passports from us due to this Corona virus spread.
My wife just told me same. Very unfortunate!

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019

Waaaaaooooo! Congrats Zikky
Thanks.. I pray the resume passport stamping as soon as possible cause this is really heartbreaking

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations. So are you travelling soon?
Thanks and Yes I’ll be travelling on the basis of me being an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen which are excluded from the ban also we’ll be contacting ircc today’ to get more info and how to go about it

joy789

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Thanks and Yes I’ll be travelling on the basis of me being an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen which are excluded from the ban also we’ll be contacting ircc today’ to get more info and how to go about it
Kindly update us when you get the info.