+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I am new here.
PA's file was moved to Accra on March 11th and we haven't heard anything since then.
Does anyone know how long an average AOR2 takes?
I also heard AVO is slow in processing applications. Is that true?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
@Zikky good morning.will you be going there today please let me know as soon as you get the Passport back
I just contacted them and they said it’s not ready for pick up..I don’t know how these people work, we got counterfoil since on the 10th of march and today is the 16th still yet it’s not ready, I’ll contact them by the end of the day again.

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
I just contacted them and they said it’s not ready for pick up..I don’t know how these people work, we got counterfoil since on the 10th of march and today is the 16th still yet it’s not ready, I’ll contact them by the end of the day again.

Thinking of going there to check for my self maybe someone is not update it

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Thinking of going there to check for my self maybe someone is not update it
I think so too cause it takes at most two days to send it back from the ircc office to vfs so it’s supposed to be ready for pickup from Friday, I live really far that’s the only thing stopping me from goin there out of the blue, if by Wednesday I don’t get any positive info from them I’ll go there to check.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Sure will do
Application received Feb 5th
AOR1 Feb 15
SA Feb 22
BIO Req Feb 23
Bio completed Feb 25
File moved to AVO Mar 11.

Thats about it for now.
You just started, medical request will be in July. So i will only advice you to book for medical ahead of time.. You can book for July 12, you will get medical request on or before the date.

Reactions: Clara Onyii

Prex19

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi guys, I'm so glad to be here in this forum, & I've been enjoying the information regularly shared here.

Congratulations to all those that have gotten their Visas or PPR, & I wish the best for all of us still in the process as we wait patiently.

I am 6 months into my application, & I know it usually take a year for the process. But I have got responses that suggests that I should be getting a decision made between now & March 19.

Please take a look at my timeline. What do you think, guys: "Do I have a genuine reason to think that a decision will be made so soon?"

• Application submitted in July 2019
• AOR on Aug 26, 2019
• Medicals request on Feb 4, 2020
• Pre-arrival letter on Feb 12, 2020
• RPRF request letter on Feb 20, 2020 [asked to pay within 28 days, stating that final decision within this time]
• Medicals done on Feb 24, 2020
• Medicals updated in March 2, 2020 or so
• RPRF paid in March 6, 2020.

We go married in March 16, 2019 [last year]. "Should I think that we will be having an anniversary gift from IRCC in the form of a PPR?"

Please guys, what do you think?

Going by what I see here, I am so curious.
Guys, just as I thought, I just got my CoPR now! IRCC just gave me a wedding anniversary gift, either knowingly or unknowingly.
I'm so happy. God is indeed great.