Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
Guys, my heart beat has changed now, & filled with amazement. My e-cas has changed today from "In Process" to "Decision Made."
But the thing is I can't see what the decision is, and I have not got a mail yet. As for gckey, I am not able to link my account.
Going forward, guys, what do I do please?
Lol jst relax n wait for ur ppr..

Reactions: Prex19 and Zikky

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Just picked up my passport and CoPR at vfs Accra ... I appreciate each and everyone here for your love and contributions, I appreciate you alot. For those that are still expecting I pray you will all receive the golden news.
congratulation

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Guys, my heart beat has changed now, & filled with amazement. My e-cas has changed today from "In Process" to "Decision Made."
But the thing is I can't see what the decision is, and I have not got a mail yet. As for gckey, I am not able to link my account.
Waoh! A big congratulations to you man

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Just picked up my passport and CoPR at vfs Accra ... I appreciate each and everyone here for your love and contributions, I appreciate you alot. For those that are still expecting I pray you will all receive the golden news.
Congratulations to you

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Can you share your timeline?

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Hello all, wanted to let you know my husband got back his passport yesterday (March 12) with the visa in it. He went to Abuja on Feb 23 to submit his passport, new police check and a new schedule A form. Just want to thank all of you that took the time to answer all my anxious questions and gave me encouraging words, Also those who took the time to pray for me. Thank you very much. God is truly faithful and He will see all of us through. God bless