+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
That’s why u can’t see any detailed information, I’m sure you passport is ready from time have u called the vfs where u dropped your passport ?
Yes it was not ready last week Friday when I went there, can i sign up for the gckey?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Yes it was not ready last week Friday when I went there, can i sign up for the gckey?
Yes you can but to be honest you don’t really need it anymore at this stage you’re already in tomorrow give them a call and see if it’s ready which I think it should be, but if u still insist on creating a gckey account just go on google and type “create a gc key account” .

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Yes you can but to be honest you don’t really need it any at this stage you’re already in tomorrow give them a call and see if it’s ready which I think it should be, but if u still insist on creating a gckey account just go on google and type “create a gc key account” .
Ok thanks ... let me create and check just to double sure :)

Reactions: Zikky

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Also this thread I will drop the link below will be helpful in the process, because Firstly you have to create a gc key account and then secondly you have to link the application to the account

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/
Ok the stress seems kind of much ... let me chill till tomorrow and call them as you've adviced. Kindly update when you get any mail from them.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Have just tracked it now it only says your passport has been dispatched to the high commission on 26th feb.
Okay I’ll drop another link, it’s a full page of their means of contact, they have the track your application section, live web chat section and phone number to contact, tomorrow morning where they’re opened you can use the live chat section where u actually talk to one of their representatives and they’ll let u know if it’s ready or not, you’ll have to provide them with the tracking number

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gha/en/can/track-your-application#

KingNas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Okay I’ll drop another link, it’s a full page of their means of contact, they have the track your application section, live web chat section and phone number to contact, tomorrow morning where they’re opened you can use the live chat section where u actually talk to one of their representatives and they’ll let u know if it’s ready or not, you’ll have to provide them with the tracking number

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gha/en/can/track-your-application#
Ok @Zikky thanks for the care and info.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Ok @Zikky thanks for the care and info.
No worries and if tomorrow they say it’s not yet ready give time till Friday and contact them again but I know the passport should’ve been stamped it’s sending it back to the vfs that’s what should be taking place now