+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
G
Na tomorrow I they enter, my spouse too is flying from Canada so we meet up at the airport, she wants to be there for support, I’ve gone thru my forms and I know all my dates and info’s I need to know, the prayer is having a decent visa officer.. Thursday na my interview.
God will see you through
Best of luck

Reactions: Zikky

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
My husband feels his interview went well. The officer was kind and treated him well. He answered all the questions correctly. She expressed concern about our age difference at one point, but my husband feels he calmed her concerns. At the conclusion she wished him good luck in the future and advised him we would receive an email in our account
Did you receive any updates from your husband's interview?

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Congrats! Did he go to interview ... any tips or pointers for interview? We have one coming up m meed everyone's support m prayers
Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn't online.

My husband did do his interview. His passport was requested 3 business days after and he got back his passport 6 days after submission.

My advise would be to relax, be open and honest. Be calm and tell the truth. They'll likely ask about the progression of the interview, where the sponsor works etc.

Remember... God is in control.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Let us know how it goes.
I will do the same for my husband.
What did ur wife provide as doc for the visa app with Ghana?
Good luck brother ,Had my own yesterday waiting for responds ...Checked online and they said decision made but nothing showing yet ...Don’t know if is because of my medicals ...In my case I had interview letter before medicals so my medical appointment is Thursday ...Anyone have idea of (Decision made but nothing showing yet )

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Let us know how it goes.
I will do the same for my husband.
What did ur wife provide as doc for the visa app with Ghana?
I will share my experience for sure when I’m done and my wife is Jamaican - Canadian And ghana just recently passed a visa free bill for Jamaicans so she doesn’t have to apply for a visa

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Good luck brother ,Had my own yesterday waiting for responds ...Checked online and they said decision made but nothing showing yet ...Don’t know if is because of my medicals ...In my case I had interview letter before medicals so my medical appointment is Thursday ...Anyone have idea of (Decision made but nothing showing yet )
Hubby had his interview yesterday too and we do not have DM. He goes for medical on Tuesday. Praying for us all to get our good news soon!!!

brownn

Feb 10, 2020
Good day everyone and congratulation to those who have gotten their visa. I am new a member here, I and my wife started dating 2014 and got married last year July 6th 2019, We have age difference and my W.A.E.C result date of birth don't match my my date of birth same year but different month and day. please i need advise because we are try to put together all the necessary document for submission thanks