+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
how do I separate the 20 pictures from all the other screen shorts especially Instagram posts and Instagram status and screenshots of chats ?
In my opinion, the 20 pictures is just d standard. Every other things(proofs) is what gonna make your application a strong one. I submitted like 35 pictures aside the Facebook and instagram screenshots. Hope this help

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Oh okay thank you ... for your input
And please do I need to fill out the open work permit checklist because it’s not listed on inland application

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
do you have to hand your mobile phone over to interviewing officer during interview - can they ask to see it and scroll through it

Serenasuccess

Feb 5, 2019
Hello house..I will be attending interview on the 30th of January. I have WhatsApp chat of more than a year. I was thinking of going with all but it's over 700pages .any advise please
Good morning from here..,. Please how was the interview and what questions did they ask please ?
Thanks

Serenasuccess

Feb 5, 2019
My interview was a success I got DM and pre arrival the next day. Basically just know everything about your wife and her family. Ur wedding details and descriptions of the event, who were present , how ur relationship with your spouse has evolved since the wedding. Your travel history .
Thanks so much... I'm here in Canada and she lives in Nigeria we have 2 kids both kids were born in Nigeria and they have Canadian passport. She's going for the interview and I will go with her am very sure they wouldn't allow me to go in for the interview with but I know I can go in to the embassy as a Canadian citizen. Medical passed since may last yeat.... Biometric paid since last year but she never do the biometric. What do u think ?

Darkmost85

Jan 24, 2019
Yes you can go with her ..the interviewer asked if my wife was there with me. Just make sure she know important dates in your relationship. They will ask her how u became a citizen and when you moved to Canada. Workplace and home adress

Serenasuccess

Feb 5, 2019
Yes you can go with her ..the interviewer asked if my wife was there with me. Just make sure she know important dates in your relationship. They will ask her how u became a citizen and when you moved to Canada. Workplace and home adress
Thank You so much.
God bless you

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
My interview was a success I got DM and pre arrival the next day. Basically just know everything about your wife and her family. Ur wedding details and descriptions of the event, who were present , how ur relationship with your spouse has evolved since the wedding. Your travel history .

Congrats to you. By any chance the immigration officer that interviewed you.was she an older white lady.