08/04/2019
AOR Received.
08/04/2019
Med's Request
14/09/2019
Med's Done....
23/09/2019
Hi everyone ,

We got AOR and biometrics request on September 25. Our app was forwarded to VO in Accra on September 30. So far we have not received any medical request. Is this normal?
I sent my application in April 8/19, biometrics June 18 and only received medical request Sept 14

Berntutu

Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
Im also waiting for my medical exam request, my AOR was in 19th August 2019. Ive already submitted my Pcc and biometrics. And my ecas shows that they've started processing my application on 8th November 2019 and my gckey account also indicates they are processing my BGC and they will contact me when they need more information. Don't know if they will finish the BGC before i do my medical exam

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Im also waiting for my medical exam request, my AOR was in 19th August 2019. Ive already submitted my Pcc and biometrics. And my ecas shows that they've started processing my application on 8th November 2019 and my gckey account also indicates they are processing my BGC and they will contact me when they need more information. Don't know if they will finish the BGC before i do my medical exam
Please what does background check entails? What info are they really looking when they do bgc? Thanks

Berntutu

Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
Please what does background check entails? What info are they really looking when they do bgc? Thanks
Hi.. I dnt really knw what they look out for but im just guessing it might be the IMM 5669 form abt the background declaration they also do their checks.. Im jst saying

Berntutu

Jan 10, 2020
Ghana
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
19th August 2019
My file is in process by AVO since july 2019, i didnt get the medical request yet.
Just sharing how pathetic this is.
Yea it gets frustrating when u have no control over issues like this.. We jst have to keep being positive it will pass n soon it will all be memories.

Reactions: WBC and Zikky

adusafoa01

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hello All,
please help me i am a November applicant and till now i have not received my AOR number, please is there anyone with such an experience, am kind of worried because i don't know why it's keeping so long for me to get my AOR number, i read from other forum and i realised some applicants applied late November and some in December but they have gotten their AOR number already so pls anyone with such an experience should kindly explain to me if this is normal.
My application was received on the 4th November 2019 till date no update.
:(

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hello All,
please help me i am a November applicant and till now i have not received my AOR number, please is there anyone with such an experience, am kind of worried because i don't know why it's keeping so long for me to get my AOR number, i read from other forum and i realised some applicants applied late November and some in December but they have gotten their AOR number already so pls anyone with such an experience should kindly explain to me if this is normal.
My application was received on the 4th November 2019 till date no update.
:(
Has it been more than 50 days?

Mrking20

Apr 6, 2018
My app was transferred from CIO to AVO 10months after AR and 2months after medical passed. My AR date is January 2019 and I have not received PAL, is PPR possible without PAL? The last response from AVO is that my file is in queue for review, what does this means? How long does take for a file to be in queue for review?