+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi,

I have a few questions.

1. Our interview is scheduled to take place in Accra Ghana on Jan 30th. Currently, the applicant resides in the USA, is it possible that we request for the interview to be done in the USA?

2. If we go to Ghana for the interview, how soon after the interview do they stamp the passport?

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hi,

I have a few questions.

1. Our interview is scheduled to take place in Accra Ghana on Jan 30th. Currently, the applicant resides in the USA, is it possible that we request for the interview to be done in the USA?

2. If we go to Ghana for the interview, how soon after the interview do they stamp the passport?
I don't think is possible but you have to call them on phone or write to them, thay are in the best position to answer you.. Good luck

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hi,

I have a few questions.

It depends on individual star's, some gat their passport stamped that day while some are not..

Darkmost85

Jan 24, 2019
Hello house..I will be attending interview on the 30th of January. I have WhatsApp chat of more than a year. I was thinking of going with all but it's over 700pages .any advise please

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hello house..I will be attending interview on the 30th of January. I have WhatsApp chat of more than a year. I was thinking of going with all but it's over 700pages .any advise please
Please go with it. My wife went with 3yrs of whatapp chat history.