+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Okay thank you so much..I’ll have to go there on Tuesday cause I already sent an email and I’ll also call on Monday and if I get no response then I’ll go on Tuesday.
Best to call between 10am and 12noon. You may need to keep trying every 10 minutes till you connect. Although, I expect you to get a response to your mail on Monday.

Reactions: Zikky

Marte

Mar 19, 2019
Congratulations. Are you a day ahead of us?
Hi everyone!

I thank you for your encouragements, prayers and keeping faith. I'm emotional now and full of relief, happiness and appreciation. l was thinking about what to say to you or post when my wife finally got the visa after the interview. l just wanna say keep faith, and do what you are supposed to. Be honest and straightforward when they ask you for more information or anything. Just follow the steps outlined, you will get the visa finally.

To those who are waiting. It is painful and exhausting to check ECAS and GCKEY every day we have been there. Sometimes we start to blame this and that, it is okay but the government is committed to complete your application in one year. Please pray too this also helped us to comfort one another; also keep some rituals between you, like checking in up on each often.

All the best! Keep going!

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone!

I thank you for your encouragements, prayers and keeping faith. I'm emotional now and full of relief, happiness and appreciation. l was thinking about what to say to you or post when my wife finally got the visa after the interview. l just wanna say keep faith, and do what you are supposed to. Be honest and straightforward when they ask you for more information or anything. Just follow the steps outlined, you will get the visa finally.

To those who are waiting. It is painful and exhausting to check ECAS and GCKEY every day we have been there. Sometimes we start to blame this and that, it is okay but the government is committed to complete your application in one year. Please pray too this also helped us to comfort one another; also keep some rituals between you, like checking in up on each often.

All the best! Keep going!
Congratulations to you.

omoakin22

Dec 12, 2019
Hi guys, please how long after IRCC receive Medical Result do they indicate whether it's passed or not. Profile shows "Medical Result have been received".

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys, please how long after IRCC receive Medical Result do they indicate whether it's passed or not. Profile shows "Medical Result have been received".
From what I’ve read on this forum the “medical results have been received “ indicates a passed medical.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Best to call between 10am and 12noon. You may need to keep trying every 10 minutes till you connect. Although, I expect you to get a response to your mail on Monday.
Just to update I got thru on the phone with them during the time u stated and I was asked to text my email and country I’m traveling to and they’ll get back to me via the email before the end of the day.. thanks again

Reactions: omoakin22

MotherofD&J

Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, quick question.

I have been asked to send detailed information
in regards to my relationship with father of my first child.

Please how do I do this. I was never married to him and we are no longer together.

thank you so much for all of your help.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019

Please how do I do this. I was never married to him and we are no longer together.

Send the milestones (dates of everything like date u moved in/first date/date u broke up etc)

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019

Also send what happened. As if ur writing a chapter of your past relationship