+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Please for someone that discovered she is pregnant after submission of application what do you advise
Is it a fresh application or you got ppr already. If you are still at the early stage of the process I will suggest you send a webform to them stating the you are presently pregnant and also attach the result of the test. One might not be able to tell if the application will stay more than your dew date. So it better you tell them now.

Reactions: Dassh

Dassh

Dec 5, 2019
Is it a fresh application or you got ppr already. If you are still at the early stage of the process I will suggest you send a webform to them stating the you are presently pregnant and also attach the result of the test. One might not be able to tell if the application will stay more than your dew date. So it better you tell them now.
It is early stage of the process, and I was indicated in the application including the due date.

Reactions: Muhyy90

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
Please for someone that discovered she is pregnant after submission of application what do you advise
Nothing you can do now. When you get medicals you have two options : complete everything including the x-ray part or do all the others excluding x-ray. It depends on you and what your doctor says, ask for medical opionion on that.
If you are going to complete the whole medicals with x-rays ....let the examining doctor know you are pregnant. You can only add new born after delivery , so nothing much you can do.
If however you prefer not to do the x-ray part, once you get medicals, submit a webform and also write a letter directly to Accra that you are pregnant and won't be completing the x-ray part of the medicals , submit evidence of your pregnancy with the mail. Do the other parts, submit it, your medicals won't be completed and the processing won't move forward yet.once you deliver, do the x-ray part, inform Accra that you have a newborn and they will send you another forms to fill, the processing will continue from there .

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys I just received my medical request, I tried booking an appointment with q life but they’re booked out till the 23rd of jan. Has any one had an experience with iom Ikeja ?

Dassh

Dec 5, 2019
Nothing you can do now. When you get medicals you have two options : complete everything including the x-ray part or do all the others excluding x-ray. It depends on you and what your doctor says, ask for medical opionion on that.
If you are going to complete the whole medicals with x-rays ....let the examining doctor know you are pregnant. You can only add new born after delivery , so nothing much you can do.
If however you prefer not to do the x-ray part, once you get medicals, submit a webform and also write a letter directly to Accra that you are pregnant and won't be completing the x-ray part of the medicals , submit evidence of your pregnancy with the mail. Do the other parts, submit it, your medicals won't be completed and the processing won't move forward yet.once you deliver, do the x-ray part, inform Accra that you have a newborn and they will send you another forms to fill, the processing will continue from there .

Thanks

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys I just received my medical request, I tried booking an appointment with q life but they’re booked out till the 23rd of jan. Has any one had an experience with iom Ikeja ?
Pls go to IOM Monday morning by 10am to make a booking.

Just made my booking Thursday for the 31st Dec

Got MR Dec 6th thou

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Pls go to IOM Monday morning by 10am to make a booking.

Just made my booking Thursday for the 31st Dec

Got MR Dec 6th thou
Hi thanks for your reply, so I can’t make the booking over the phone or email ? I have to go there in person?

SirK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi thanks for your reply, so I can’t make the booking over the phone or email ? I have to go there in person?
I called couple of times,it wasn't picked and I sent email which didn't deliver.

So I just made the journey.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
I called couple of times,it wasn't picked and I sent email which didn't deliver.

So I just made the journey.
Okay thank you so much..I’ll have to go there on Tuesday cause I already sent an email and I’ll also call on Monday and if I get no response then I’ll go on Tuesday.

Dassh

Dec 5, 2019
Thanks I indicated that in application. I hope my application won't be on hold

Reactions: Muhyy90