App transferred- 11 June
Bio request- 27 June
Bio given -5 July
We started processing your app- 5 July
Med request- 27 September
Med done- 10 October
Med passed- 20 October
Pre arrival- 14 November

Congratulations! This is happens so fast, under 7months.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Where is best place to get biometrics done in Accra that will submit results to Immigration immediately without further delay?

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Thx. We went there once for something else and they were totally full of shit - money grab...they reviewed our application and paperwork and said it was all fine, but in their time of doing so they made us late for our booked appointment and then charged us a fee for a new appointment. After reviewing our paperwork and submitting our application, they did not include one of the documents that we had with us and based on that our application failed. This was related to a travel visa, not related to this immigration submission. But they were awful. We ended up paying fees twice. Just incompetant and a money grab.

Does not make me feel confident that we have to go back to this office for biometrics for something so important. On their website they are asking for fees also, we've already paid biometric fee, receipted with our immigration package, so now I am concerned they will ask us to pay again and that they will mess up the process and delay submission.

Any one have any 'good' dealings with this company?

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Thx. We went there once for something else and they were totally full of shit - money grab...they reviewed our application and paperwork and said it was all fine, but in their time of doing so they made us late for our booked appointment and then charged us a fee for a new appointment. After reviewing our paperwork and submitting our application, they did not include one of the documents that we had with us and based on that our application failed. This was related to a travel visa, not related to this immigration submission. But they were awful. We ended up paying fees twice. Just incompetant and a money grab.

Does not make me feel confident that we have to go back to this office for biometrics for something so important. On their website they are asking for fees also, we've already paid biometric fee, receipted with our immigration package, so now I am concerned they will ask us to pay again and that they will mess up the process and delay submission.

Any one have any 'good' dealings with this company?
When u get the email for biometrics it’s states you should print it out (3 page PDF) and it also states on the letter that this is a proof of your payment so u don’t have to pay anything when u get there..the vfs in Lagos was pretty good, I had no problem at all when I went to give my biometrics.

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App received- 24 April
Aor1- 7 June
App transferred- 11 June
Bio request- 27 June
Bio given -5 July
Med done- 10 October
Med passed- 20 October
Pre arrival- 14 November
Congratulations!!!

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
App received- 24 April
Aor1- 7 June
App transferred- 11 June
Bio request- 27 June
Bio given -5 July
Med done- 10 October
Med passed- 20 October
Pre arrival- 14 November
congratulations
Our timeline is pretty close to yours too. We were requested for medical in October 4, done in October 16 and passed in October 21. No update yet, hopefully we receive our pre arrival and Poe soon. Congratulations once more