+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Spousal sponsorship! Application sent on 1st November 2018 ,
Interview schedule on 5th November 2019 Now family y’all should advice or suggest, my interview with the VO wasn’t a nice one she was so annoyed and rude towards me because of the 25 years gap between my wife and myself, she express her unsatisfactory about our relationship, after the interview she kept all the relationship proofs documents I provided together with my passport and told me to expert a decision from her in 7 days , she took my Tel: and email address also , I’m nervous currently, sleepless night , WHAT COULD HER DECISION BE ? HELPPPP FRIENDS

Be hopeful, but why did u say she was rude and annoyed just bcos of the the age difference? or are there questions u did not answer properly? Also have u done medicals and all? all the best as u await her reply

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
So collecting my passport and saying to me I should expert a decision in a week time is a good sign?
If she collected ur passport i think you fine. If decision would be negative she wouldn't need your passport. I pray it comes out well. cheers