+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Lumee

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Bro, you can send them an email and blif me they will reply. I sent them mail on Sunday night saying dt after the submission of adr which they comfirmed to have seen and that in the letter it was written that final decision would be made in a month’s time but it’s over two months and no response. Their reply on Monday afternoon was that they received it and I should be advised that my application is in queue for a review.
In addition to, I think AVO is treated as first come first serve, why are April AORs receiving PPR and we march AOR are kept pending?
It frustrating because each and every day you have to remember that you have got something with AVO
Please let me know if u have an update cos the same thing they told u is what they told me....I will keep u posted too if I get any update....Thanks

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
AVO tends to project FIFO approach for processing application but i doubt it. Why this is so, i can prolly explain to an extent but then no one can perfectly understand how they run their thing. Some applicants get special consideration (e.g pregnancy/health related conditions and other circumstances they deem fit for consideration). A friend was lucky to mail them and explained his wife was heavily pregnant blablabla and the wife got express PPR, same day they got the mail (apparently the medical screening done prior to the day the husband sent the mail must have served a credible proof).

I will just keep hoping till everything works out.
I wish I had same luck. My wife was pregnant and it was also included in the letter of introduction attached to d application. Nothing happened to our application in terms of speed. They even requested for new born birth certificate in August nothing is up till this moment. I just pray they and each and everyone of us asap

Reactions: tobicanadavisa

Ineedanswers

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Good morning all, thanks for all the information. I really appreciate reading your updates, however small they may be.

Can someone please provide the email address for AVO?

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Embassy is different from VISA office, in my opinion it is disrespective not to have Canada visa office in Nigeria while South Africa, Ghana and other African countries has, besides most applicants are Nigerians.
Noted.
Only God knows why we don’t have it here in Nigeria.

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I wish I had same luck. My wife was pregnant and it was also included in the letter of introduction attached to d application. Nothing happened to our application in terms of speed. They even requested for new born birth certificate in August nothing is up till this moment. I just pray they and each and everyone of us asap
You can imagine, they are the only one that understand their process. Its on the basis of this same condition my friend got express PPR. I just wish everyone a fast and favorable one

toluomirin

Apr 21, 2019
My wife sent them mail on Thursday night to express her concerns, all they told her was that she should be informed that the application is in queue for review.
I wonder how many months will it take them to review the app.
exactly what they actually responded me with when I equally sent them an email on Thursday. My application was sent to Accra early August after all necessary things have already been done, so I done understand what they are still doing with my application. We are here waiting for them.