+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I believe we are all in this group so as to help one another. If that be the case, when you get dm or ppr can you kindly respond to posts asking you to share your timeline or other reasonable questions. Most people ask so as to give them an idea of how long an application will likely take. It will really be nice if we can rally around each other. Thanks all!

Phillipa

Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Hello Everyone,
I believe we are all in this group so as to help one another. If that be the case, when you get dm or ppr can you kindly respond to posts asking you to share your timeline or other reasonable questions. Most people ask so as to give them an idea of how long an application will likely take. It will really be nice if we can rally around each other. Thanks all!
I concur! We are all here to support each other.
I also understand some people may be busy but if questions are asked, it will be appreciated if they are answered.

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I don't know how to explain it but then when people share their timeline, it gives me hope that AVO isn't sleeping on our applications and it will be my turn to get PPR soon. Kindly lets share our PPR timeline to encourage others. Thanks

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
I don't know how to explain it but then when people share their timeline, it gives me hope that AVO isn't sleeping on our applications and it will be my turn to get PPR soon. Kindly lets share our PPR timeline to encourage others. Thanks
Same way I imagine the thing as well.. Pls let us endeavor to share our timeline when we receive PPR.
Thank you all.

toluomirin

Apr 21, 2019
From my observations, I think AVO only send PA/DM on weekends Saturdays to be precise then during the week days PPR follows. I don’t know if am right. Contrary observations are welcome.
fingers can only be crossed since AVO are not ready to pick calls or answer mails. So we can only rely on information we see from this forum. we hope they are treating our files

Reactions: tobicanadavisa

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
fingers can only be crossed since AVO are not ready to pick calls or answer mails. So we can only rely on information we see from this forum. we hope they are treating our files
I hope so too. Did anyone send them an email of late?. I'm actually contemplating sending them an email, its already 9 weeks after medical passed and we haven't heard anything from them. The way AVO teaches patience isn't cool at all.

Reactions: Muhyy90

Lumee

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I hope so too. Did anyone send them an email of late?. I'm actually contemplating sending them an email, its already 9 weeks after medical passed and we haven't heard anything from them. The way AVO teaches patience isn't cool at all.
I sent an email 2weeks ago and they told me my application is in queue for review...anyone knows what that means?

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Bro, you can send them an email and blif me they will reply. I sent them mail on Sunday night saying dt after the submission of adr which they comfirmed to have seen and that in the letter it was written that final decision would be made in a month’s time but it’s over two months and no response. Their reply on Monday afternoon was that they received it and I should be advised that my application is in queue for a review.
In addition to, I think AVO is treated as first come first serve, why are April AORs receiving PPR and we march AOR are kept pending?
It frustrating because each and every day you have to remember that you have got something with AVO

Reactions: tobicanadavisa

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Bro, you can send them an email and blif me they will reply. I sent them mail on Sunday night saying dt after the submission of adr which they comfirmed to have seen and that in the letter it was written that final decision would be made in a month’s time but it’s over two months and no response. Their reply on Monday afternoon was that they received it and I should be advised that my application is in queue for a review.
In addition to, I think AVO is treated as first come first serve, why are April AORs receiving PPR and we march AOR are kept pending?
It frustrating because each and every day you have to remember that you have got something with AVO
Its so serious (na February applicant I be), I just hope something positive happens before this week runs out. Waiting isn't cool at all, local man is tired.

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Its so serious (na February applicant I be), I just hope something positive happens before this week runs out. Waiting isn't cool at all, local man is tired.
AVO tends to project FIFO approach for processing application but i doubt it. Why this is so, i can prolly explain to an extent but then no one can perfectly understand how they run their thing. Some applicants get special consideration (e.g pregnancy/health related conditions and other circumstances they deem fit for consideration). A friend was lucky to mail them and explained his wife was heavily pregnant blablabla and the wife got express PPR, same day they got the mail (apparently the medical screening done prior to the day the husband sent the mail must have served a credible proof).

I will just keep hoping till everything works out.