+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Good afternoon. We’re currently waiting for my husband to get the request for the medical exam. Can someone tell us the cost of this in Lagos please?

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Thank you. I was wondering about IOM as it will be much easier for him to get to. Are they both okay?
They are both fine, I used Qlife though but i havent read/heard any negative review about IOM. The thing is you will get a quicker appointment with IOM, Qlife might take a while (could be 2 months before you will get a date).

Reactions: Muhyy90

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Hi.
please how long does it take qlife to upload medical results, my Gckey is still saying your action required
When your medicals is passed you will see it there and the date it was passed, Qlife takes about 3-7 days before gckey shows medicals passed..

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Check on gckey, medicals to see if you date of medical passed in this form. October 19, 2019. Medicals passed. If you do not see that means ur results hasn’t been sent yet. As per the action required, I think you shouldn’t bother about that because in my case since I submitted ADR sept 11 I still have action required on my gckey. So do not disturb ursef abot it.

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Helloo guys, my husband got a passport request, can someone help us on how to submit it. We are a bit confuse.
Wow... congratulations. Pls what is ur timeline?
As per how you will submit, I think instructions would come with the accompanying letter.. Perhaps others can help you out on it.

Reactions: tobicanadavisa

tobicanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Helloo guys, my husband got a passport request, can someone help us on how to submit it. We are a bit confuse.
Congratulations on your PPR.

For your inquiry, you can use this outline as a guide for all you have to submit (I got it from a whatsap grp and made lil changes). Kindly also share your timeline, it encourages those of us still waiting for the golden mail.

1. Passport request letter.

2. International Passport.

3. Completed IMM5455E - Supplementary Identification Form (height and eye color chart)

4. Consent form (download this from the vfs site, if you are submiting from Nigeria, this is the link https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria/pdf/Consent-Form-VFS-English.pdf)

*If you’re taking the envelope to VFS your self, fill first part and send the other part empty.

*If you’re sending the envelope through a courier (DHL was highly recommended) or through someone else, fill the second consent form accordingly.

5. 2 photocopies of Passport data page. (This was not in the requested list but people advised to do this)

6. Cover letter stating that your family configuration has NOT changed (with this, you don’t need the IMM008 form).

*You can also list all documents you’ve put in the envelope, in this cover letter.

*Put your phone number and email at the end of your letter.

*Note that you will need that IMM 008 form if your family configuration indeed changed

7. 2 Passport pictures:

*31-36mm crown to jaw

*70X50mm size.

*At the back of one, your name and DoB then date,name and address of photo studio (only handwritten or stamped are acceptable).

*The other picture should have nothing written at the back.

8. Payment:

*If you’re going to VFS yourself or sending someone, you pay NGN17790 for every single person in your application, then 680 once for text message notification.

*If you’re sending through a courier service, then pay the money at the designated bank within your region

*the payment is for ‘secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in Accra and SMS notification’.

*Get the deposit slip (teller) from the bank and add it to the envelope.

*Apart from adding the deposit slip to the envelope, you’re advised to also mail the details on the deposit slip (a scan copy) to: info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

* Do not forget to include your Name, Telephone number and Application reference number in your email.

9. Send The envelope:

*take it to VFS yourself or through someone else or through courier (do not forget to put your email and phone number on envelope with your details)

Reactions: Muhyy90