+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Disgon01

Feb 27, 2019
My application was refused after two years of them keeping my application and the officer said he or she is not satisfied that, my marriage is genuine and thinks that me and my wife will not stay together as married couple if given the visa without even granting interview.

My God!! That's really mean! Aren't u of the same nationality? Previous marriage? Was there any red flag u think could be responsible for that kind of decision? This people don't Know that their decision affects d lives of people and their dependants!!! I am so sorry to hear this.

Reactions: Mylove4God2017

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
My God!! That's really mean! Aren't u of the same nationality? Previous marriage? Was there any red flag u think could be responsible for that kind of decision? This people don't Know that their decision affects d lives of people and their dependants!!! I am so sorry to hear this.
Yeah I’m a Ghanaian born in Ghana and my wife is a Ghanaian born in Canada we’ve never been married before and I see it to be very mean on the officers side and injustice caused to us so, we still on the appeal

Onyefun2019

Jun 12, 2019
My application was refused after two years of them keeping my application and the officer said he or she is not satisfied that, my marriage is genuine and thinks that me and my wife will not stay together as married couple if given the visa without even granting interview.
My goodness. This is not nice at all..alot of people face a similar reason for refusal but in their case intaview is conducted.
I hope you pull throygh. On appeal i guess. I am sending you prayers and courage.its a draining process but it will end in praise..

Reactions: Mylove4God2017

NOBI2018

Jun 25, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
13-01-2019
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
28-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2019
Hi bro, have u got any updates on your passport?
Yes I've picked up my passport and COPR from VFS. I submitted on July 3rd and picked it up on July 22nd.

Reactions: OlatunjiSeye

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi there,
Any December applicant who has recieved pre-arrival or ppr. medicals completed on may 7 2019 but still no news till now.

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys good day. I just checked my application on ECAS, it shows "decision made" on the applicstkon status. And I also logged in using my wife's UCI number also, and it shows same that decision has been made. But I guess it's not updated on GCKEY. Pls how long will it take to reflect on gckey.?? And I haven't recieved any email for request of passport yet. Pls what should I do

Reactions: robocop1

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
My goodness. This is not nice at all..alot of people face a similar reason for refusal but in their case intaview is conducted.
I hope you pull throygh. On appeal i guess. I am sending you prayers and courage.its a draining process but it will end in praise..
Exactly!! But I’m praying everything ends in praise and thanks for your encouragement and prayers

Reactions: Onyefun2019

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello guys good day. I just checked my application on ECAS, it shows "decision made" on the applicstkon status. And I also logged in using my wife's UCI number also, and it shows same that decision has been made. But I guess it's not updated on GCKEY. Pls how long will it take to reflect on gckey.?? And I haven't recieved any email for request of passport yet. Pls what should I do
whats your timeline or aplication date

Disgon01

Feb 27, 2019
Finally , u should be expecting good news anytime soon niyen mehn. Prolly in d coming week or so. Passport request should come.

Reactions: Tobi emmanuel

Disgon01

Feb 27, 2019
Please can you share your timelines

Yes pls. Mine is:
SPONSOR - CANADIAN CITIZEN
(WE USED A LAWYER)

Application submitted December 22nd, 2018.(@missisauga)
AOR 1 - FEB 20, 2019
BIOMETRICS PAYMENT REQUEST - FEB 20
BIOMETRICS REQUEST AND FILE TRANSFER LETTER - MARCH 15TH
BIOMETRICS - MARCH 22ND (DONE IN LAGOS FOR VACAY)
MEDICAL REQUEST - MAY 27TH.
MEDICALS DONE - MAY 29TH
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER - JUNE 21.
PPR + UK POLICE CERT REQ - JUNE 24
PASSPORT SENT FROM UK- JUNE 29TH
RECEIVED IN LAGOS VAC JULY - 5TH
APPROVED - JULY 14TH
PASSPORT SENT BACK - JUNE 22ND

SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO @Kemoosha, may God bless u abundantly my sis. U dunno how much u helped me but I know God will send u helpers as well. She literally spoon-fed me with the passport sending process as I was lost!

Note: Lagos vac is just somehow, don't lemme bash. They won't send u a mail that they received your passport or anything of such. They just low-key every detail and u are in a quagmire until further mails state otherwise. I didn't even know my application was dispatched until I chatted one blessing kinikan up on the VAC chat and she gave me a tracking no that my passport had been dispatched 2 days earlier (just imagine that!!!).
Anyway, we thank God now but it's not very nice.

To my brothers and sisters in d hustle, may God Almighty help us all, may our expectations never be cut short.
Pls ignore my rant and typos, I dey play fifa dey type, it's summer hol lol. Bless up!

Reactions: akua1234

zcode

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Yes pls. Mine is:
SPONSOR - CANADIAN CITIZEN
(WE USED A LAWYER)

Application submitted December 22nd, 2018.(@missisauga)
AOR 1 - FEB 20, 2019
BIOMETRICS PAYMENT REQUEST - FEB 20
BIOMETRICS REQUEST AND FILE TRANSFER LETTER - MARCH 15TH
BIOMETRICS - MARCH 22ND (DONE IN LAGOS FOR VACAY)
MEDICAL REQUEST - MAY 27TH.
MEDICALS DONE - MAY 29TH
PRE ARRIVAL LETTER - JUNE 21.
PPR + UK POLICE CERT REQ - JUNE 24
PASSPORT SENT FROM UK- JUNE 29TH
RECEIVED IN LAGOS VAC JULY - 5TH
APPROVED - JULY 14TH
PASSPORT SENT BACK - JUNE 22ND

SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO @Kemoosha, may God bless u abundantly my sis. U dunno how much u helped me but I know God will send u helpers as well. She literally spoon-fed me with the passport sending process as I was lost!

Note: Lagos vac is just somehow, don't lemme bash. They won't send u a mail that they received your passport or anything of such. They just low-key every detail and u are in a quagmire until further mails state otherwise. I didn't even know my application was dispatched until I chatted one blessing kinikan up on the VAC chat and she gave me a tracking no that my passport had been dispatched 2 days earlier (just imagine that!!!).
Anyway, we thank God now but it's not very nice.

To my brothers and sisters in d hustle, may God Almighty help us all, may our expectations never be cut short.
Pls ignore my rant and typos, I dey play fifa dey type, it's summer hol lol. Bless up!
we thank God. My application date was December 3rd 2018, but after medical passed on may 7th no new update since then. My wife(Canadian) even had surgery in June and we wrote to AVO, Accra with doctors report but still no response.

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
whats your timeline or aplication date
Application recieved FEB 27 2019
BIOMETRICS request May 29th
BIOMETRICS done April 12th
Application transfered to Accra April 3rd
Pre arrival... May 10th or so
Medical request. June 6th
Medical done June 7th
Medical passed June 17th

Then just today I checked on ECAS and I saw it showed "decision made " on the application STATUS, but no update yet on gckey. So I am hoping for good news or passport request soon. So I was a bit confuse why is my gckey not updated or no email yet regarding passport request