+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Gloria86

Jan 25, 2019
Hi
Hi folks, is anyone her still expecting to get their passports back from AVO? I submitted June 7, ands till no word from them.
Hi hi, I got a mail on counterfoil, & my account shows "we r done processing ur application,A decision has bin made.

Tracking shows processed passport as bn dispatched from canada visa office accra 11/07/19.
Yet to hear from VFS Lagos.

Reactions: robocop1

appiahpharma

Dec 8, 2018
Hi guys
How long does it take to get a Police clearance certificate from the Ghana police Hq. if you are outside the country. Does anyone know someone who can expedite the process?

robocop1

Jul 4, 2019
Hi

Hi hi, I got a mail on counterfoil, & my account shows "we r done processing ur application,A decision has bin made.

Tracking shows processed passport as bn dispatched from canada visa office accra 11/07/19.
Yet to hear from VFS Lagos.
Congratulations. When did you apply and submit your passport?

Tobi emmanuel

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hey guys. I haven't heard anything yet from the visa office in Accra. The last message I got from them was the request of my medical and other documents which is police clearance and CSQ. Which I already uploaded and send since ever. And my medical was done the next day after their last email to me. It showed up on ECAS ans also on my gckey that my medical was passed since 17th of June.. Cuz the medical request came in June 6th.
It also stated there that they will get back to me 30days after the email but yet i haven't gotten any info yet. I really hope things are moving fine.

J.Kadi

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
How long does it take to get a Police clearance certificate from the Ghana police Hq. if you are outside the country. Does anyone know someone who can expedite the process?
Hello go one page back...I answered the question for someone. The website I provided gives all the information on how to obtain it