+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

KingQueenD

Apr 2, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new to this page. I am about to submit my application and was wondering a couple of things. My partner has many siblings (14 in total) and it is required to add them to the application ( they will not be accompanying him) , do they have to do a medical as well or just their names and birth dates is enough?
thanks for your help

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Hello everyone. I am new to this page. I am about to submit my application and was wondering a couple of things. My partner has many siblings (14 in total) and it is required to add them to the application ( they will not be accompanying him) , do they have to do a medical as well or just their names and birth dates is enough?
thanks for your help[/QUOTE
His siblings will not need medicals. medicals are only for spouse and dependents i.e children whether accompanying or not. he just needs to include them in the family information form

Phillipa

Feb 15, 2019
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Just their names and date of birth. From experience, they will not need to do medical.

larrykay247

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hello Everyone, I want to know if Tax T4 can also serve the same purpose for Tax Assessment in spouse sponsorship? I have a friend that his spouse Tax Assessment is taking longer. Thanks.

Primus

May 14, 2015
Congrats.... I can imagine what those waiting hours of avo emails turn days, weeks, months, years to applicants, i was on that ship 4 months ago. And i know the feelings you are having now, waiting for sure positive passport, no joy compares it.... So i say, congratulations and welcome to Canada soon... Blessing on those still waiting

Wali1

Feb 24, 2019
Good morning everyone, my first time commenting on this thread. Please has any October applicant gotten medical request? If yes how long before you got it and how much does it cost to get it done. Any idea please