09/09/2014
Med's Request
02/03/2015
Med's Done....
05/03/2015
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
Re WhatsApp chat group

Definitely not beneficial in larger scheme of things and only helpful to select number of people.
Truth! This forum stays and one can always go back to infer.
I have learnt a lot from this forum, and still here to give back to this awesome forum.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Congratulations! Wish you Godspeed through the remaining process.
This is a clear case of patience, and doggedness, we applied same-day, and had my PPR February 11, you understood your process might take longer, due to other circumstances, you did your best, and God has rewarded you.
Congratulations once again, I am so happy for you!
Thanks so much. I think that is one of the things I've learnt - people need to be honest with themselves about issues that may arise in their application and prepare to wait as a result.

oluwatosynshad

Jan 28, 2018
Started my husband’s application in Oct 2017, got an Aor few weeks later, was asked to provide schedule A and police certificate in Dec, asked to go for medical in March 2018, uptill now my Ecas keeps saying in process despite he fact that I added a doctors report asking for my husband to be present at my daughters delivery she’s six month old now and we are still waiting to have him around. Pls any Oct 2017 applicant here? And how far have u gone if yes?
I'm an Oct applicant and still same thing...I'm hoping by August we hear from them

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
New updates:

Applicants from Nigeria can only submit their passports via VFS centres. They cannot be sent to AVO by DHL. Not sure if this goes for Ghana applicants too and will try to find out.

Sponsors will now have to also provide criminal record checks as of June 4. More info to come.

Applicants will have to provide biometrics starting July 31.
This is not correct! I submitted mine via DHL and it was acknowledged by EVANS. I even saw my GCKEY change from request of additional documents to documents uploaded

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
I'm an Oct applicant and still same thing...I'm hoping by August we hear from them
They are working in batches. June July and August first and then September October and November. We are September and no news yet.

Also note that they have to process all student visas before end of summer.

Likely we will probably have to wait out full 12 months.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
This is not correct! I submitted mine via DHL and it was acknowledged by EVANS. I even saw my GCKEY change from request of additional documents to documents uploaded
We can do survey from others. That is a recent change to process and I know people have confirmed it with me. So you should not base your answer just on your case.

Ok maybe newer applicants. In any event it will state in the PPR request however most new PPR requests require processing through VFS. Maybe it depends on what visa officer is creating PPR. Maybe some people are getting a choice.

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hi kwamtin,
Please i would like to ask you some few question concerning my application, you have been through this whole process and I think you can advise me on my situation, how can I inbox you in private. Is urgent, Thank you, I shall await your response
Hello! Sorry I have been really busy and don't come here much often, I can answer your questions when you message me privately, that way I get a new email notification and I will respond as soon as I can. Thank you and sorry for late replies

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
congratulation please how long do youhave to wait after they received replied for procedural fairness reply
Thank you! I received procedural fairness in December 2017 and responded to them within a week with fresh evidence and documentation, and they responded in February 2018 which was the 12month since I applied. I had a phone call from immigration and that same week I had pre arrival and PPR.

Jayotuks

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
New updates:

Applicants from Nigeria can only submit their passports via VFS centres. They cannot be sent to AVO by DHL. Not sure if this goes for Ghana applicants too and will try to find out.

Sponsors will now have to also provide criminal record checks as of June 4. More info to come.

Applicants will have to provide biometrics starting July 31.
RE: just went over the whole thing. And I must admit you are correct. It was written on the letter and I completely misunderstood it. Anyway I have already sent out mine. Just hope it won't be an issue.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
RE: just went over the whole thing. And I must admit you are correct. It was written on the letter and I completely misunderstood it. Anyway I have already sent out mine. Just hope it won't be an issue.
If you aren't in Lagos or Abuja you can send it by courier to the VFS and they'll will send to AVO . You can include a prepaid return envelope so it's returned to your city . So you both were right!