+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Jemmy

Oct 14, 2017
With all due respect... I was responding to someone who had mentioned a case thats 8yrs ago.... Now, if you have those who got theirs within 4months... that's what you should state and do not cherry pick on my post... And don't be disrespectful when it comes to commenting... saying one sounds frustrated is rude sir... And where in my post does it show I know everything... Guess you should read through all my post ....thanks...
Maybe you should go back to all your post, comment and read them carefully. You don’t have to be negative in your thinking/comment. We need positive minded people on this forum please. Thanks

Gallant1010

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe you should go back to all your post, comment and read them carefully. You don’t have to be negative in your thinking/comment. We need positive minded people on this forum please. Thanks
Are you for real... please point out what seems negative on any of my post... I will love to be enlightened... Please help... I am positive you are mixing me with some other post...

Reactions: I_Am_Baruch

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Yes, I received arrival yesterday.
Applied May 23, Medicals Oct 25, in process Oct 16, pre arrival June 5, PPR June 6
Congrats... I’m happy for you. Seems Accra has picked up October 16 and 17 files(this date isn’t when they started processing)

Reactions: tholudee

dok

Apr 20, 2014
I'm not sure how you pay, but it's your husband Canadian by birth or naturalization? If naturalization, are you sure he's still Canadian? There are residency requirements and if he hasn't been in Canada for 10 years he may have lost citizenship and wouldn't be eligible to sponsor you. Have you two checked?
There is absolutely NO RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT for Canadian Citizens whether by birth, descent or naturalization. A Canadian citizen is always a citizen of Canada, irrespective of how it was acquired. A citizenship can only be revoked by the Minister if this was acquired through fraud or misrepresentation. But this is not an easy thing for the Government to do. That's it's literally impossible to revoke Canadian citizenship. Residency requirements apply to Permanent Residents of Canada, who have to live in Canada for number of years within 5 years period. A Canadian citizen can live outside of Canada with no such requirements.

Reactions: permafrost_can