+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Lloydirize

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks so much ....My gckey background changed from Application is in progress to we are processing your background check.ls it a good sign that l will get decision made soon?l submitted the passport on 28 March.

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Thanks so much ....My gckey background changed from Application is in progress to we are processing your background check.ls it a good sign that l will get decision made soon?l submitted the passport on 28 March.
Of course... it is, your passport has already been requested for which means your application has been approved. What’s your application month please?

NatLey

Jul 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I know i am writing on the family sponsorship but i was wondering if anyone know a informations on how to ship a barrel to Accra from Montreal.
I am wondering if any one here have use a company or may have receive shipment and would remember the company name?
We have a nephew currently studying there and we are looking to help his parents in shipping few stuff to help them.
Thanks for the help

phina

Feb 23, 2018
hello house,
i am late to the bandwagon.
i recently just did my civic wedding and want to sponsor my spouse to Canada.
i am currently a PR. i have downloaded the forms and want to start my application. please any guideline will be useful . i thought i was good to go until i started reading about people's experiences.
i am also planning on doing a visiting visa first before starting the application.(online) process already in progress.
please any advise is welcome.