+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Fisco

Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone, am a 2017 March spousal visa applicant. I actually applied in January but due to an error in d file we filled, we had to re send some details in March hence d reason why I call my self a March applicant.

I would like to know if there is any March applicant here who has received a message from Canada immigration in Ghana to submit their passports

It's been a long wait for me since I submitted my medicals in August 2017

I don't know what else to do. Would like a little encouragement from d beautiful ppl in this forum, thank you.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello everyone, am a 2017 March spousal visa applicant. I actually applied in January but due to an error in d file we filled, we had to re send some details in March hence d reason why I call my self a March applicant.

I would like to know if there is any March applicant here who has received a message from Canada immigration in Ghana to submit their passports

It's been a long wait for me since I submitted my medicals in August 2017

I don't know what else to do. Would like a little encouragement from d beautiful ppl in this forum, thank you.
Hi and welcome . It seems that the office was processing March, April and May applicants together. Most have already received the request for passports already .But there are a few of us left that are still waiting. I'm an April applicant. The good news is that you haven't received a request for additional documents. It seems that if they were going to ask for more they probably would have by now . We just have to try to be patient and wait .

Reactions: Fisco

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi. Submitted my passport on April 2nd 2018 for stamping from Nigeria. Am yet to receive it back?? Does any one have the same issue??

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hi. Submitted my passport on April 2nd 2018 for stamping from Nigeria. Am yet to receive it back?? Does any one have the same issue??
This isn't unusual . It can take a few weeks to receive the PUM request (Pick Up Mail). What was your timeline? When did you apply?

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This isn't unusual . It can take a few weeks to receive the PUM request (Pick Up Mail). What was your timeline? When did you apply?
Thanks. Applied Dec 12. Received passport request mail on 26th march and submitted on April 2nd..

Fisco

Apr 19, 2018
Hi and welcome . It seems that the office was processing March, April and May applicants together. Most have already received the request for passports already .But there are a few of us left that are still waiting. I'm an April applicant. The good news is that you haven't received a request for additional documents. It seems that if they were going to ask for more they probably would have by now . We just have to try to be patient and wait .

Thank u, waiting is definitely not easy, thanks for ur prompt reply, very much appreciated

AtGod

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
not yet
Same as my husband. We received PPR in 21st of March and AVO received his passport on 2nd April. We are still waiting to get it back. January 2017 applicant.

Tinubs

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Same as my husband. We received PPR in 21st of March and AVO received his passport on 2nd April. We are still waiting to get it back. January 2017 applicant.
Oh.. really..God knows why the delay. Have your online application changed to approved?