Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
Hello everyone i have been of for sometime now due to arriving Canada and settling down. I can see not much has changed with the slow pace at which Accra is processing applications. @RoamingSpirit i can't believe you're still here

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello everyone i have been of for sometime now due to arriving Canada and settling down. I can see not much has changed with the slow pace at which Accra is processing applications. @RoamingSpirit i can't believe you're still here
Trust me, neither can I .And based on feedback from my MP, avo haven'even started our security checks. But there are some still waiting from March too.

Welcome to Canada! How are you liking it so far?

Reactions: mascot_est

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
Trust me, neither can I .And based on feedback from my MP, avo haven'even started our security checks. But there are some still waiting from March too.

Is security check the same as criminal check? Do they do security checks for everyone?

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Is security check the same as criminal check? Do they do security checks for everyone?
I'm not totally sure of the whole process but the notes from the MP said the criminality and security verfications haven't been initiated. I believe this starts after they have determined the relationship is genuine. And yes, they would do it for everyone.

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
I'm not totally sure of the whole process but the notes from the MP said the criminality and security verfications haven't been initiated. I believe this starts after they have determined the relationship is genuine. And yes, they would do it for everyone.
Okay. Thank you. But as April applicant, shouldn't they have started with your checks by now, it's a year already. I wish you all the best, I admire your patience

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Okay. Thank you. But as April applicant, shouldn't they have started with your checks by now, it's a year already. I wish you all the best, I admire your patience
I'm not being very patient, I've been emailing everyone I can think oh lol . Just got to the point that there isn't much I can do. Thanks though .There are a few of us strays from March, April and May left

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
I'm not being very patient, I've been emailing everyone I can think oh lol . Just got to the point that there isn't much I can do. Thanks though .There are a few of us strays from March, April and May left
I know right. I guess the mailing and all will keep them on their toes with your application.

mascot_est

Mar 6, 2018
Hello house. A June applicant got prearrival yesterday and got PPR today on the whatsapp group chat, is there any other June applicant with similar updates?

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017

Wow! this is just too bad... How are they really processing files i don't think is month by month anymore