+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
For anyone that may actually work in the immigration field.

The Canadian Immigration Summit is the place where stakeholders from across the country convene to discuss innovative, practical, and actionable solutions to strengthen Canada's immigration system.

During the two day Summit, you will have the opportunity to network with hundreds of leading representatives from government, business, immigration law and consulting, education, non-profits, and immigration-serving organizations.

Join us on May 30-31, 2018 in Ottawa as we discuss two major themes that impact immigration: growing Canada's economy and strengthening Canada's settlement program.

To view the full agenda, please visit our website. At the end of day one, enjoy a scenic view of Ottawa for an exclusive networking opportunity with delegates from across Canada.

For more information or assistance with your registration, please contact marketing@conferenceboard.ca or 1-800-267-0666.

We hope you'll join us and explore how together we can ensure a strong immigration system for Canada's future.

Emily Hayward
The Conference Board of Canada

http://www.conferenceboard.ca/conf/immigration/default.aspx?utm_source=EC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JIMM&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTVRReFlUSmhZemd3WWpBMSIsInQiOiIxMWw2dlVqd2pyMUhPeVg4SlwvdTRCZGFxU1Zjc0prV2kySzV1SGlYNjRlWFBzN1BGaDJ2emo1aDhPbWViV3dzUnBXeTlFZlwvaldqRWE2OUtSZG5BdjJrUCtwYzRWNXRpWCtORlg0TER3dnc4ZThVbXZleGJ5SGpmMkQ0RVI0MmdzIn0=

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Hello house, hope everyone is still in the waiting Game,I’m February 2017 applicant and still waiting It’s like I’m over tired with them but one thing we should all know is, there’s alway light at the end of the tunnel

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello house, hope everyone is still in the waiting Game,I’m February 2017 applicant and still waiting It’s like I’m over tired with them but one thing we should all know is, there’s alway light at the end of the tunnel
Still waiting also - April 4. Haven't heard anything since medicals, except when I've tried emailing them. Even then it's just a standard response that doesn't mean anything

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
This place has been relatively quiet for about 2 weeks now. Is it that AVO hasn't communicated with anyone of us or they have gone back to being super slow

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
I remember seeing someone write that the WhatsApp group is vibrant but I don't see any discussion going on there either