+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Ha.. I already posted today oo. Please which one is the additional family form. Is it IMM008 FORM?
The IMM008 is the generic application form, you only fill that form if there is a change in your family.
The additional family information is the IMM5406, it's a single sheet

Agi2009

Nov 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th September 2015
Doc's Request.
20th may 2016 additional proofs was requested...may 26 2016, everything was sent
AOR Received.
November 2015
File Transfer...
24th Nov 2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
July 4th 2015
Interview........
probably not
Passport Req..
by his light
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
the door will open soon
Good evening folks, my husband finally got his passport with the visa in. Glory be to God it is over. The journey has finally ended for us. All I will say to everyone is, never give up. Be strong and don't loose hope or think of giving up. Just pray because God answers prayers. Wish each and everyone the best of luck. You guys have been so helpful. We are very glad we found this forum.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Good evening folks, my husband finally got his passport with the visa in. Glory be to God it is over. The journey has finally ended for us. All I will say to everyone is, never give up. Be strong and don't loose hope or think of giving up. Just pray because God answers prayers. Wish each and everyone the best of luck. You guys have been so helpful. We are very glad we found this forum.
Congratulations!

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Congrats!

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Interesting read:

A given visa office is only expected, or allowed, to issue a certain number of immigration visas per year. They are not allowed to issue as many visas as they can. At times they must delay or stop processing certain categories of visas...Is this true?

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-CIC-so-slow-and-what-are-their-employees-doing-all-day
I read that also. Very interesting. The government did increase the number of visas to be given out when they came into office. I can't remember the numbers but it was significant

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
I sent mine to Accra without uploading it first, is that a problem ?
It shouldn't be a problem, in fact I didn't upload mine. I only sent the hard copies together with the passports and my application has been approved. Just waiting for PUM

Reactions: klemzo