Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
Yes, we submitted additional documents based on a correspondence that was sent to us in September.
Okay... guess they have picked up our files and are working on it

Reactions: mascot_est

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@RoamingSpirit could you kindly assist with how you completed the GCMS form? There's a new one and it's a bit confusing for me.
I must have done it under the old form. There is a thtead about ordering notes. Do a search four gcms and you'll see it. Someone there may have used the new form or you can ask and someone may be able to assist . Sorry I can't help more .

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi Mascot...same happened to me, applied in May, got returned and re applied in July. I also have review of additional documents. Did you submit any additional documents? Is it okay to say we are being treated as may applicants? In regards to Stellalawrence, is it okay to say we get pre arrival soon?
Dey deal wit 2 or 3months together. U re nt under may applicant anymore. I submitted in March and it got returned now I am June.So it will be June July if possible August too. Dey re working on dem now. By God’s grace we will start hearing gud news from dis month end or beginning of April
Do you know when it changed because I just noticed mine yesterday, I haven't been checking the page for updates. I have just been waiting for mail.
mine changed in feb around 15th
I submitted additional documents in October

Reactions: mascot_est

KemiJ

Mar 4, 2018
I'm really happy to know there are people with similar timelines. @KemiJ have you noticed any update on your status too?
No dear.. i don't bother checking anymore coz i got really tired of worrying. So i logged out on my laptop. I'll tell my husband to check tho . He's the one with access to the acco