+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Toosot

Mar 9, 2018
She did not come to Nigeria. We got married in Ghana and she took in b4 going back to canada. We now have a son now.

Toosot

Mar 9, 2018
Questions for you..

1. I assume they are requesting this information to help them to confirm that your relationship with your wife is genuine. It doesn't matter if you provided this information before. CIC won't take this information from your old application - they will always ask you to provide it again.
2. It means the officer has concerns if your relationship with your wife is genuine. If you do not provide enough evidence to prove your relationship is real, then yes, the file could be refused again.
3. No - I don't see how this will have any impact on your PR status.
4. I don't know.
5. I think that if you refuse to provide any of the information that has been requested this will significantly increase the chances that your wife's application will be refused. You should send CIC the information they have asked for.

Also your nigerian it depends in your story where did you indicate you met your wife?
If she claimed she was refugee from nigeria as refugee claimiant if that was country of claimant she isnt to go back so there would be implications to your process..
Where did yoy say you met?
Which country did your wife claim refugee from???

I suppose it is possible that as the OP did in fact go back to the country that she WAS claiming refugee status from, they may be considering that it WAS originally a fraudulent claim. This might have an impact on any new application processing. They may be wondering what has changed that he now feels safe to return...

So answer all questions posed to you to have clarity...
I engaged her in Ghana and we got married a year and a month after in Ghana. And she returned to canada pregnant for our son. I hv informed CPC and CIC Accra on the birth of my son.

In the look of things from the message u sent to me we can only hv problems with our application if she come to Nigeria. She did not come and I guess we are good even wit the request of the pif?

Cutie101

May 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
I engaged her in Ghana and we got married a year and a month after in Ghana. And she returned to canada pregnant for our son. I hv informed CPC and CIC Accra on the birth of my son.

In the look of things from the message u sent to me we can only hv problems with our application if she come to Nigeria. She did not come and I guess we are good even wit the request of the pif?
Yes the PIF was to review genuine relationship exists and to ensure her initial claim she hasnt returned back to country of claim these are all the things they look for.
But you guys are in the clear the request for pif is standard for all refugee claimants...

Toosot

Mar 9, 2018
Yes the PIF was to review genuine relationship exists and to ensure her initial claim she hasnt returned back to country of claim these are all the things they look for.
But you guys are in the clear the request for pif is standard for all refugee claimants...
Thanks very much u hv been so helpful to me. I feel very alright now. At least am good and still hopeful.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Looks like this was a very quiet week on this forum. I wonder if AVO spends a week at a time on each category of application.

Maybe this past week wasn't the turn of Spousal Sponsorship, or how can we explain the fact that at particular week people seem to be getting application approval and then it goes quiet for a long time.

Reactions: maki22

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Looks like this was a very quiet week on this forum. I wonder if AVO spends a week at a time on each category of application.

Maybe this past week wasn't the turn of Spousal Sponsorship, or how can we explain the fact that at particular week people seem to be getting application approval and then it goes quiet for a long time.
@Righteous I touched on this earlier on today, in my opinion i seriously that its people on the forum that are not sharing their updates, also we need to remember that if there is 10,000 applications at accra under spousal sponsorsship for example, i think there is only 500 of that 10,000 on any forum. so there is an unbelievable amount of people we dont even hear from

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I pray a lot of good news comes in this week for all fellow applicants waiting on Pre arrival services, PPR & PUM. This week shall be a week of joy and praise for you all. And for those of us that are more or less only just starting on this journey, i pray we find strength in our lord. Have a wonderful week ahead.

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Good morning peeps! Missed u guys this weekend. As I am only logged in at work and do not know my password, I can only respond to messages when I am at work. We are still waiting for our passport request. So nothing yet

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hi it's a beautiful week and I pray God answers each and everyone's prayers in Jesus name. I have a quick question for those who received PPR together with other requested documents.
Did you upload those requested documents again on the GCkey account even though you sent hard copies to AVO? I'm confused because those documents requested in the PPR letter are also requested on my GCkey account but I have troubles uploading it so it makes me kinda worried.

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
We uploaded ours on GcKey and sent hard copies.
Hi it's a beautiful week and I pray God answers each and everyone's prayers in Jesus name. I have a quick question for those who received PPR together with other requested documents.
Did you upload those requested documents again on the GCkey account even though you sent hard copies to AVO? I'm confused because those documents requested in the PPR letter are also requested on my GCkey account but I have troubles uploading it so it makes me kinda worried.

Reactions: Kwamtin

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
We uploaded ours on GcKey and sent hard copies.
I've tried to upload it but I have difficulties. I called Mississauga this afternoon but they said once I have proof from DHL that it's been delivered and signed for, then everything is okay. The deadline for my upload on GCkey is in two days time which is 14th. But I'm going to try and update my adobe version and try again.
What's the meaning of client information on the GCkey? @Milaby

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
@RoamingSpirit and everyone who sent a mail to the minister, received a reply?