Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
It is well. God will take control. This is my fault as I used stupid brainless human. It is a lesson in everything we encountered. Thank you all.
So sorry dear, but wen cic denied u d visa where u nt sent a mail Saying u have been banned for 5yrs and wat particular visa did u apply for den?becos if Cic deny u it comes with a mail stating what happened and reason for denial

OneBoo

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Hello forum,

Please I need all assistance of you regards my FWS1 applicants.

Below is the response MP passed to my wife After contacting cic on our behalf , while our spousor family application 17th May 2017 still on with the officers in charge in Accra Ghana but with this news the MP passed to us worried me and my wife. what do you think we can do before the officers make a decision which we don't know when that will occur. Thank you and God bless you. Akanni

------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Amosuro,

Thank you for contacting our Edmonton Griesbach constituency office regarding the Permanent Residence application of your husband, Akanni Amosuro.

I contacted Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on your behalf. Immigration officials have advised that your husband’s Permanent Residence application was received May 16,2017. The sponsorship was approved June 15,2017 and the file was referred to Accra. Medicals are valid until October 25,2018 and background checks have not yet been started.

Immigration officials further advised that the applicant applied for a TRP in 2015, provided a forged bank statement, and was refused for misrepresentation. As such he is considered to be inadmissible for a 5 year period until 2020. This file is therefore considered to be a non-routine application and the standard 12 month processing timeframe does not apply in his case.

Immigration officials will contact your husband directly if further steps or documents are required.

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for contacting our office.

Yours truly,

Jared Gustafson

Constituency Assistant

Office of Kerry Diotte, M.P.

Edmonton Griesbach
It is well man. Remember there is a vindicator who never fails. Keep praying to him and stay strong.

Reactions: Akanni2017

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hello all, its feels like people are keeping their updates/news from AVO close to their chest. Because by the silence throughout this week, it feels like AVO was closed the whole week. Guys please share your news, it might just help others, be it strategically or mentally. Thanks all and have a lovely weekend all

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Hello all, its feels like people are keeping their updates/news from AVO close to their chest. Because by the silence throughout this week, it feels like AVO was closed the whole week. Guys please share your news, it might just help others, be it strategically or mentally. Thanks all and have a lovely weekend all
No news here. But at least no bad news.

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Just to be clear the AVO is responsible for PR applications from 12 countries - so no wonder the process takes a long time?

Visa office in Accra, Ghana
Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)

Ascension, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea (refugees), Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha

Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.

All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)

Ascension, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Look at the timeline for Manila VO:

Application received- September 12, 2017
AOR - October 20
Med request- November 2
File transferred to Manila VO - November 9
AOR 2 - November 14
Pre-arrival - January 26, 2018
BGC in process, Decision Made and PPR - February 16, 2018

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just to be clear the AVO is responsible for PR applications from 12 countries - so no wonder the process takes a long time?

Visa office in Accra, Ghana
Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes Self-employed, Start-up visa, Quebec-selected skilled worker, PNP and family sponsorship)

Ascension, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Guinea (refugees), Liberia, Nigeria, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha

Note: If you wish to apply for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trade, Canadian Experience Class, or some Provincial Nominee programs, you must apply online via Express Entry.

All new family sponsorship applications must first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)

Ascension, Benin, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, Sao Tome e Principe, Sierra Leone, St. Helena, Togo, Tristan da Cunha
@maki22 I am guessing the two major countries they get applications from would be ghana and nigeria. So i dont really think the 12 countries should really delay them as i can guess that they probably dont get any applications whatsoever from like 8 of those countries

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Look at the timeline for Manila VO:

Application received- September 12, 2017
AOR - October 20
Med request- November 2
File transferred to Manila VO - November 9
AOR 2 - November 14
Pre-arrival - January 26, 2018
BGC in process, Decision Made and PPR - February 16, 2018
@maki22 How many countries is MANILA VO responsible for?