+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
i recieved the email of the transfer on JAN 30... But no AOR2.... Just an additional line stating we started processing your application on feb 7
Thanks. Guess accra doesn't send out AOR2 or perhaps its sent when they actually start dealing with the application. Its all just too confusing

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Anyone interested in what the background looks like as a process, and why everything can take so long, take a read here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/background-checks-explained.39578/

I sent the second letter to the minister of immigration tonight and included that is my husband's 50th birthday soon, and bolded that!

Thanks for the link, I found this also: https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

Reactions: maki22

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
does anyone have link to ircc page where it talks about what change of information has to be provided to them?

Akanni2017

Oct 4, 2017
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
Hello forum,

Please I need all assistance of you regards my FWS1 applicants.

Below is the response MP passed to my wife After contacting cic on our behalf , while our spousor family application 17th May 2017 still on with the officers in charge in Accra Ghana but with this news the MP passed to us worried me and my wife. what do you think we can do before the officers make a decision which we don't know when that will occur. Thank you and God bless you. Akanni

------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ms. Amosuro,

Thank you for contacting our Edmonton Griesbach constituency office regarding the Permanent Residence application of your husband, Akanni Amosuro.

I contacted Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on your behalf. Immigration officials have advised that your husband’s Permanent Residence application was received May 16,2017. The sponsorship was approved June 15,2017 and the file was referred to Accra. Medicals are valid until October 25,2018 and background checks have not yet been started.

Immigration officials further advised that the applicant applied for a TRP in 2015, provided a forged bank statement, and was refused for misrepresentation. As such he is considered to be inadmissible for a 5 year period until 2020. This file is therefore considered to be a non-routine application and the standard 12 month processing timeframe does not apply in his case.

Immigration officials will contact your husband directly if further steps or documents are required.

I hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for contacting our office.

Yours truly,

Jared Gustafson

Constituency Assistant

Office of Kerry Diotte, M.P.

Edmonton Griesbach

Akanni2017

Oct 4, 2017
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
Please anyone able to guide and assist me should mail my account dm direct and I will response and should the person need to have a look at the first trp in 2015 how they denied and mentioned inadmissible I van share it as I am sick and shocked right now but God is supreme all will be fine by his grace just a lessons and trial time. We are all gong to be fine just need to learn and apply it in all your daily living. The agent is a calous and wicked after taking bug amount of money from me yet do this to me . Well it is a lessons and we all should learn as we never know tomorrow but hopeful for betterment. Thanks forum.

Akanni.

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Please anyone able to guide and assist me should mail my account dm direct and I will response and should the person need to have a look at the first trp in 2015 how they denied and mentioned inadmissible I van share it as I am sick and shocked right now but God is supreme all will be fine by his grace just a lessons and trial time. We are all gong to be fine just need to learn and apply it in all your daily living. The agent is a calous and wicked after taking bug amount of money from me yet do this to me . Well it is a lessons and we all should learn as we never know tomorrow but hopeful for betterment. Thanks forum.

Akanni.
Bro so sorry to hear this. Misrepresentation finding is an extremely bad thing. I would actually count you a lucky man as i know of people whom America has excluded for life based on the same. From what your wife MP said, it looks like it 5yrs in your case. In my opinion you will have to apply for a waiver/pardon in regards to the misrepresentation findings, speak to a lawyer, but i think its something that can be done at the same time as you FSW. But in any case i am very sure you will need a waiver/pardon first. Best of luck bro

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018

Akanni.
So sorry dear, but wen cic denied u d visa where u nt sent a mail Saying u have been banned for 5yrs and wat particular visa did u apply for den?becos if Cic deny u it comes with a mail stating what happened and reason for denial

Reactions: Akanni2017

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

Akanni.
sorry to hear this news. Did the previous refusal come with an appeal letter ? or was it stated that you have been banned for 5years?
Did you hire a lawyer/representative on this spousal application? If not i would suggest you to fill out "the use of representative form (IMM 5476) so that he/she can help you organise all the necessary documents to reply the VO incase you are been asked to "defend" yourself on compassionate grounds(letter). However, if the letter that was provided to you on the previous application stated the 5yeras banned, i doubt they will provide you with that compassionate letter. I pray they do provide you with one so as to defend yourself. May God help us all.

Reactions: Akanni2017

Akanni2017

Oct 4, 2017
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
File Transfer...
14-07-2017
Med's Request
17-10-2017
Med's Done....
19-10-2017
Passport Req..
hopeful
VISA ISSUED...
hopeful
LANDED..........
hopeful
It is well
sorry to hear this news. Did the previous refusal come with an appeal letter ? or was it stated that you have been banned for 5years?
Did you hire a lawyer/representative on this spousal application? If not i would suggest you to fill out "the use of representative form (IMM 5476) so that he/she can help you organise all the necessary documents to reply the VO incase you are been asked to "defend" yourself on compassionate grounds(letter). However, if the letter that was provided to you on the previous application stated the 5yeras banned, i doubt they will provide you with that compassionate letter. I pray they do provide you with one so as to defend yourself. May God help us all.