+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Guy abeg no dey give us heart attack like this ( loooooool) ...you are based in the US and your spouse Canada so it's Mississauga not Accra that will be processing your application... Accra applicants know themselves...
@Mapleleave I doubt living in US has anything to do with it oooo. Kindly check out @rsmathew out on outland 2018 thread, his wife lives in india and has never been to canada, she also had medical request with been transferred as of yet. Just like @Forte. This IRCC people are just wicked people, thats all i can say, cos they are about to give person hypertension.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@Mapleleave I doubt living in US has anything to do with it oooo. Kindly check out @rsmathew out on outland 2018 thread, his wife lives in india and has never been to canada, she also had medical request with been transferred as of yet. Just like @Forte. This IRCC people are just wicked people, thats all i can say, cos they are about to give person hypertension.
Once you have been living in a country for a year or more, you are considered a resident of that country and the application will be processed in that country.

Reactions: Akanni2017

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Medicals are requested before being sent to NDVO. Avo and some other VOS are the exception to the rule...
I guess this is one major rule they can change for AVO and their timelines would improve drastically, this is one very good example of the discrimination we are complaining about

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@tholudee Well then that explains it thanks a lot. So no one that has VO as Acrra, has ever had medical request from mississauga?
Well the ones my husband and kids received say Mississauga on the document. But they were received in September and we had applied in April. I have a feeling that they are all technically sent from the Mississauga office, just at different times based on the VO processing the application.

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well the ones my husband and kids received say Mississauga on the document. But they were received in September and we had applied in April. I have a feeling that they are all technically sent from the Mississauga office, just at different times based on the VO processing the application.
Yes

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@tholudee Well then that explains it thanks a lot. So no one that has VO as Acrra, has ever had medical request from mississauga?
Well the ones my husband and kids received say Mississauga in the email. But the timeline was consistent with everyone else being processed through AVO - they were received in September and we had applied in April. I have a feeling that they are all technically sent from the Mississauga office, just at different times based on the VO processing the application.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I guess this is one major rule they can change for AVO and their timelines would improve drastically, this is one very good example of the discrimination we are complaining about
I think in this case it is to avoid people having to pay for medicals twice since they expire after a year. If they ask for the too soon and they cant process the case fast enough, people will have to get them done again. Most that were being processed before had this happen as the medicals were requested WITH the application. That actually held up the file more than this does.

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think in this case it is to avoid people having to pay for medicals twice since they expire after a year. If they ask for the too soon and they cant process the case fast enough, people will have to get them done again. Most that were being processed before had this happen as the medicals were requested WITH the application. That actually held up the file more than this does.
@RoamingSpirit Oh ok understood. Will give them a break on this then. But definitely not on anything else lol