+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hello everyone, my husband submitted his passport to Accra since February 14th, it's been 3weeks. My question is, can we email them for a follow up plz? And would they do something about it if we tell them his ticket has been purchased? Plz we need advice... thanks
I believe turnaround time is between 2 - 4 weeks.

There's no harm in sending am email to AVO though.

Reactions: Akanni2017

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
@RoamingSpirit how was your day? Please I think you need to compose another mail. Let’s send mails to the minister everyday. Let them know we are hurt. They can’t keep treating us this way. Imagine an application, over 13 months and Accra isn’t Saying anything. Let’s have updates on our files, let’s know the stage we are, let’s know how long more we need to wait. It isn’t fair. Please compose the mail and we need to know how many people are sending these mails because only 3 or 5 people sending it might not have an effect. Even if your application was submitted in October, November please send a mail because in the end the backlog will still affect you. Something like this was done last year and there was an effect.

Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
You should hear something soon, I submitted on the 14th Feb too got approved yesterday
Hello everyone, my husband submitted his passport to Accra since February 14th, it's been 3weeks. My question is, can we email them for a follow up plz? And would they do something about it if we tell them his ticket has been purchased? Plz we need advice... thanks

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@RoamingSpirit how was your day? Please I think you need to compose another mail. Let’s send mails to the minister everyday. Let them know we are hurt. They can’t keep treating us this way. Imagine an application, over 13 months and Accra isn’t Saying anything. Let’s have updates on our files, let’s know the stage we are, let’s know how long more we need to wait. It isn’t fair. Please compose the mail and we need to know how many people are sending these mails because only 3 or 5 people sending it might not have an effect. Even if your application was submitted in October, November please send a mail because in the end the backlog will still affect you. Something like this was done last year and there was an effect.
I'll work on something this morning.

Have you been in contact with your MP?

Reactions: Akanni2017

Godsfavourite

Jan 5, 2018
i sent my passport since the 2nd of February and yet to get PUM. ive mailed several times and got the automated response.my wife had wanted us to book for the flight this Thursday but i kicked against it till we get PUM. just waiting patiently now. so tiring....missing my wife....