+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

Austy

Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys, just an update on my wife’s police certificate. She went to the Canadian Embassy talked to the security guy and was given a photo copy of her passport right away. She then returned to the police head office, greased someone’s hand and received the certificate the next day. She talked to the security guy again and was able to deliver it In person by including her UCI and Application numbers. No DHL. I also uploaded it on CIC website.

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys, just an update on my wife’s police certificate. She went to the Canadian Embassy talked to the security guy and was given a photo copy of her passport right away. She then returned to the police head office, greased someone’s hand and received the certificate the next day. She talked to the security guy again and was able to deliver it In person by including her UCI and Application numbers. No DHL. I also uploaded it on CIC website.
Woooow such nice guards, stories like this makes one happy. Was in Accra or lagos?

Reactions: Akanni2017

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
So anyone from this list heard anything yet?

March 7 - Annemariee

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 8 - graace2017

March 8 - Righteous

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – Roamingspirit

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 25 – donchick

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
So anyone from this list heard anything yet?

March 7 - Annemariee

March 8 – stellalawrence

March 8 - graace2017

March 8 - Righteous

March 17 - McAkyne

April 4 – Roamingspirit

April 11 – Buckshot11

April 28 – Gattu_Milan

May 25 – donchick
we are still waiting, sent another email to AVO earlier this week.

2 mins after my above response;

We got Pre-arrival service email today.

so what next?

Last edited:

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Our online IRCC file ECAS says "medical results received" so will it also show the results or no and when will the GCKey be updated? Thank you.