+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
It's my husband's 50th birthday mid April. For the past year I've been thinking of how to celebrate this special occasion .And of course it doesn't look like he'll be here in time.

Reactions: Akanni2017

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's my husband's 50th birthday mid April. For the past year I've been thinking of how to celebrate this special occasion .And of course it doesn't look like he'll be here in time.
Oh wow happy big birthday to him in advance. Well am guessing you are nigerian, if so then you can only celebrate it one way ooo (the nigerian way), remember also that you can do a small thing on the day itself then a big one if you can, when he lands. Happy birthday to him once again. His he in lagos?

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
@RoamingSpirit but then on another note, you never can tell what the lord is capable of, cry to him and tell him all you want is for your husband to be with you in time for his 50th, then wait and watch the lord in action. Plus you passed medical all the way back in september so its very possible

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Oh wow happy big birthday to him in advance. Well am guessing you are nigerian, if so then you can only celebrate it one way ooo (the nigerian way), remember also that you can do a small thing on the day itself then a big one if you can, when he lands. Happy birthday to him once again. His he in lagos?
Thank you! I'm not Nigerian. I'm originally from Australia. He's in Ibadan.

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
@RoamingSpirit but then on another note, you never can tell what the lord is capable of, cry to him and tell him all you want is for your husband to be with you in time for his 50th, then wait and watch the lord in action. Plus you passed medical all the way back in september so its very possible
Based on the time it takes to get pum after ppr, we'd need ppr writing the next few days, and even then it would be pushing it . But maybe...

me2605

Jun 3, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
04-07-17
AOR Received.
14-08-17
File Transfer...
29-08-17; AOR 2 16-10-17
I really do understand how you feel at this point. Don’t give up, put your trust on God. He will surely give you a testimony. Make a faith challenge list, tell God the time frame and he won’t disappoint you. Who know, PPR might just come today Friday. There is absolutely nothing impossible for him to do. My hugs to you

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I really do understand how you feel at this point. Don’t give up, put your trust on God. He will surely give you a testimony. Make a faith challenge list, tell God the time frame and he won’t disappoint you. Who know, PPR might just come today Friday. There is absolutely nothing impossible for him to do. My hugs to you
Thank you. I even emailed AVO, even though we aren't at 12 months yet, hoping they'll show some compassion. I got the typical 'well get there' type email. It's about time we got bulk good news like we did early in February .