+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
  1. We received ******* application for permanent residence on April 27, 2017.
  2. We started processing ********* application on November 22, 2017.
  3. We sent ****** correspondence on October 30, 2017. If *** has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have **** do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ****** receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Guys, look at this timeline and tell me what you think. We had issues linking our application so I only have ECAS to rely on. Just checked it now so I doubt that whatever is happeing is a glitch. It may be time to email these folks!

Reactions: Akanni2017

tholudee

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
on a friends profile he is stating , He is seeing Permanent resident card application on His Gckey , still awaiting meds
request and ppr , am not sure what to tell him

iyawoSparks

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
26-07-2017
Hi guys! Just dropping in to check on everyone. It’s been a rush since I got here, trying to prepare for my baby who should be arriving any day from now by God’s Grace. I hope Accra has been behaving and PPR’s have been falling on everyone (as it should be).
If there’s any way I can help with any info, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Take care! xxx

maki22

Jan 6, 2018
Hi guys! Just dropping in to check on everyone. It’s been a rush since I got here, trying to prepare for my baby who should be arriving any day from now by God’s Grace. I hope Accra has been behaving and PPR’s have been falling on everyone (as it should be).
If there’s any way I can help with any info, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Take care! xxx
Congrats on move and new life and upcoming baby!

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
So I called the call centre and went through the automated message system. I did this last week also. It changed - it now says that they received the additional documents that I sent. Before it said that I do not need to submit additional documents. Everything else remains the same as it did last week. My GCKey is still blank for that line - I had been looking at it on my phone earlier today and when I got home, checked on my laptop also.

And I have no idea what this all means.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Aome
on a friends profile he is stating , He is seeing Permanent resident card application on His Gckey , still awaiting meds
request and ppr , am not sure what to tell

Can u give detail application timeline so as to know how to answer you?

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17

McAkyne

May 19, 2017
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
X
Good to hear from you, the day will be a great day and God who started the good work in your life will complete it and perfect all that concern you and yours.