Milaby

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
28-04-2017
I think it's really a glitch because mine says the same thing
Additional documents on my gckey account has also changed from "your additional docs have been uploaded" to "we do not need additional docs". I am December applicant

Reactions: Akanni2017

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi @donchik, as @Ugoswife mentioned a few days ago, I can't stress enough how important it is to do things upfront in preparation for job search and school etc. Most things are done online here, so your hubby can start applying and looking into converting qualifications etc. while waiting for his visa.

If you are in Ontario, apply for a bank account for him as soon as he arrives and ask for paper statements. This will help with getting a health card as it is the easiest additional piece of info you need to apply (they require 3). Health card takes 3 months to kick in so, you must buy private health insurance in the interim.

I took a few days off right after he arrived and then one off here and there. It is important to go out and do things together. Especially if you live in a big city as the hurried life can be daunting to a new comer. Patience is your friend :)

That's all I can think of at the moment. PM me if you have specific questions.
Thank you for your suggestions :) Hope your hubby likes it here :)

tbnb

May 31, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-10-2017
Doc's Request.
none requested
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
26-05-2017
Med's Request
15-09-2017
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
none scheduled
Passport Req..
28-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello try and send detail mails to the emails provided below. I hope you will hear from them soon.

Ministerial.Enquiries.Division@cic.gc.ca
Minister@cic.gc.ca or
Ahmed.hussen@parl.gc.ca
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Thank-you for the info. I did email CPC-CTD-Ottawa, for which I received a diplomatic automated response that they will only respond to case-specific inquiries within 20 days. Also, the email stated that they don't respond to status inquiries which are within processing times. So, fingers crossed. I am already at 5 month period starting March 3rd. Hopefully, I get some updates either from email or gcms notes.

I really appreciate your email list. I will reach out to all of them. Thanks again.

Reactions: Akanni2017

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
This looks like system glitch because mine and that of other is saying the same thing too
@Milaby i think its different, Mcakyne's changed to "not applicable" and others all say different, e.g blank, reviewing and not needed. Just pointing it out, not stating that its not a glitch or not

Reactions: Milaby