+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did anyone submit their application in December 2017? If so, could you kindly share your timeline? Thanks

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys, I submitted additional documents in October without AVO asking. D documents were updated on my Acc few months ago, but today my account is saying Dey re reviewing d extra documents I submitted. Wen d MP called last wk Dey said Dey were working on my eligibility. So guess Dey re working. I am June 1st applicant. By God’s grace March will be good news

ola22

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys, I submitted additional documents in October without AVO asking. D documents were updated on my Acc few months ago, but today my account is saying Dey re reviewing d extra documents I submitted. Wen d MP called last wk Dey said Dey were working on my eligibility. So guess Dey re working. I am June 1st applicant. By God’s grace March will be good news
Hello, what does MP stand for please?

Kwamtin

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Oh they get involved in applications that are taking too long? Am guessing its only the sponsor that can ask for their help
Yes it's the sponsor that can contact the MPs office in his or her area to look into the application after it has exceeded the 12months processing time.

PurpleGold

Feb 27, 2018
@Milaby, I think kwame didn't get your question well. I'm sure you meant how long it took for my passport to be sent back to from AVO. It took 5days excluding weekends. And the whole process from scratch (interview to visa issue) took 17 days . 16 Oct to 1 nov. just know that each case is different and it sometimes help speed the process. Like mine , kwame and I have been married for 5years at the time the visa was issued. We waited and applied on our 4th anniversary. Am thinking it's the reason why mine was fast my interview was very very brief. Thankful everything went well I get to spend our 6 th anniversary together this year.

Gattu_Milan

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
App. Filed.......
28 April 2017
Doc's Request.
14 June 2017
AOR Received.
10 June 2017
File Transfer...
25 July 2017
Med's Request
26 September 2017
Med's Done....
2 October 2017
Hi guys! April applicants, did anyone notice a change on gckey today?
When I first uploaded schedule A and PPC in July, it showed " the additional documents you provided has been uploaded." then sometime in December I sent AVO an email of an extra PPC (from a country I lived for more than 6 months) then about a week later review of additional documents changed to: " We do not need additional documents" (I am assuming here that my email was received) then today it's saying,
Review of additional documents:
Again it went from "we do not need additional documents" to " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
What could all these back and forth change mean? Anyone having same experience?

Elohim

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
When I first uploaded schedule A and PPC in July, it showed " the additional documents you provided has been uploaded." then sometime in December I sent AVO an email of an extra PPC (from a country I lived for more than 6 months) then about a week later review of additional documents changed to: " We do not need additional documents" (I am assuming here that my email was received) then today it's saying,
Again it went from "we do not need additional documents" to " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."
I am having the same issue too although I am November applicant

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I am April 4 - I just checked mine and it is BLANK for the Review of Additional Documents line.

I sent three additional lots of documents - nothing that they had asked for, just additional proof.

Maybe there is yet another glitch in the system. HOPING it means they are looking at our files.

Reactions: Akanni2017