+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Acrra Ghana applicants

adebiyialabi

Feb 6, 2018
Hi dear, PNP applications generally take longer. Alot of 2016 applications for people inside Canada are even still waiting. Not sure the month you applied but as of last week they were issuing ppr to August 2016 applicants and this is for applications processed in Canada. I expect Accra to be a lot slower than them.
But London visa office attend to applicants within 10- 12.months Max

adebiyialabi

Feb 6, 2018
Hi dear, PNP applications generally take longer. Alot of 2016 applications for people inside Canada are even still waiting. Not sure the month you applied but as of last week they were issuing ppr to August 2016 applicants and this is for applications processed in Canada. I expect Accra to be a lot slower than them.
But london visa office is pretty fast with outland applicants 10-12 months Max

Omababy1

Feb 6, 2018
Greetings everyone. I am new here and have been following for just over a month now. I was referred to this forum by a work colleague at the tail end of Dec after we had gotten a request prove genuine relationship within 30 days. We sent additional documents right before the Jan 14th deadline. We did not have much such as joint accounts or properties as my wife and I are both young and I just graduated university. We did not hear back until Feb 6th when my wife got invitation to pre arrival services. I just wished I had known about this forum earlier as it would have helped a lot. The info and comfort on here is priceless. I never knew that a couple with different Nationality and cultural background is a red flag in this 21st century.
we applied March 1st,
medical request July 31st
Request for additional documents Dec 14th
Invitation to pre arrival services Feb 6th.
I wish God's strength on everyone still waiting to hear the great news as I know this process is depressing so say the least.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Greetings everyone. I am new here and have been following for just over a month now. I was referred to this forum by a work colleague at the tail end of Dec after we had gotten a request prove genuine relationship within 30 days. We sent additional documents right before the Jan 14th deadline. We did not have much such as joint accounts or properties as my wife and I are both young and I just graduated university. We did not hear back until Feb 6th when my wife got invitation to pre arrival services. I just wished I had known about this forum earlier as it would have helped a lot. The info and comfort on here is priceless. I never knew that a couple with different Nationality and cultural background is a red flag in this 21st century.
we applied March 1st,
I wish God's strength on everyone still waiting to hear the great news as I know this process is depressing so say the least.
Congratulations, it looks like AVO is beginning to work on March Application

Mylove4God2017

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Category........
FAM
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
we applied March 1st,
wow congrats, we are also in the same boat, with the fairness letter due jan 12 but haven’t heard anything. We are feb applicants, My wife constantly checks her email but nothing as yet. Tapping into this blessing, thanks for the encouragement!

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
It's best to roll a sweater and winter jacket into your hand luggage, for those hoping to get here between now and April at least. Or ask your spouse to bring one to the airport for your arrival :)